Chapter 42

As my tears reach the fountain. The water on it became red. What's happening?

I backed some steps away from the fountain as it began to shake. The water on it which is now red starts to spill down the floor as the fountain shake in high tense.

The floor began to shake too as the books went straight from its bookshelves to the floor. I ducked and cover my head with my hands as the tense of the surrounding still shake.

I crawl to the table at the center for it looks like so strong. As I reach the table I went under it. I waited for the shake to stop but it didn't.

It became stronger and stronger. Shit. What kind of earthquake is this. It has a long duration and has so high intensity.

I looked for somewhere to hide. Stronger enough to make myself safe. There no other than this table. The other table looks so fragile. And I don't want to risk going one to another. I shut my eyes wanting the shake to stop.

"Hakamsta!"

I hear someone. I opened my eyes and look around.

There no one. I looked straight to see a mirror. A mirror who clearly shows wants behind me.

There is no one. The shake goes stronger.

"Hakamsta"

Here is it again.

I looked straight to the mirror and my mouth drops.

There some hand coming out of the book on the top of the table where I am in. What the heck.

There goes one.

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
and
Hundreds

Shit. What the fuck are they. They began stretching their hans like its coming with a whole body on it. I watched at the mirror in horror as I feel my body became numb. Shit. What do I do

"Hakamsta!"
"Hakamsta!"
"Hakamsta!"
"Hakamsta!"
"Hakamsta!"
"Hakamsta!"

The voice from them began to go deep like a they were from a man

"Hakamsta!"
"Hakamsta!"
"Hakamsta!"
"Hakamsta!"
"Hakamsta!"
"Hakamsta!"

Another set of voice. They sounds like they were from women.

"Hakamsta!"
"Hakamsta!"
"Hakamsta!"
"Hakamsta!"
"Hakamsta!"
"Hakamsta!"

They blend in with horror and agony on their voices. As I watched the book shake.

I need to get out of here or else I gonna make myself killed with this monster and for all I know they will drag me to the book and never be seen again. No!

I run towards the door. The door where I came before. I know it will be dark but I don't care. I don't want to die right now in the hands of these dreadful hands.

I run as fast as I could before I get to the door the surrounding gets still. The shake was stop. Thanks God.

I stopped before I reach the door and expecting that everything that Ive seen is just gone by now.

I turned around.

I was wrong.

⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔

Please leave your thoughts.