Chapter 8

“Mrs.Evron,Julia,parents of Mr.Evron ,parents of Mrs.Evron,Mae,Liza,Cherry, Jenny,Toni,Mylene, Kurt,Andrea,Ako at syempre ang birthday girl Sam.Here’s how the game works.Lahat tayo may bilog sa palad,kindly look at it” She said and all of us look down to our hand and it leaves us shocked coz there is really a circle drawn in our and when does it get there? I try to brushed it off wondering maybe it is just a pen or something but it never disappeared.

“And every round may taya at diyan mo titingan sa palad mo kung there’s  “KILL” wriiten on it then ikaw yung taya. All of us is given a weapon.” And surpisingly our hands got some weapon on it.I look over to the visitors and we all have different weapons.

“Kung sino ang taya siya yung maghahanap sa iba.And Oh! Hindi lang pala maghahanap.PAPATAY sa unang mahawakan nito.Yes!coz the lights will be off during the game wala kayong makikita kundi kadiliman.And wala kayong choice kundi pumatay or else you can kill yourself.Every round may mababawas sa atin and we cant get away with it.Matira matibay.Walang kampihan.No cheating coz Mr.Evron will be watching us the entire game.” She looked up and find dad smirking like a devil.Why is he doing this?

“Well actually pwede niyong patayin yung taya as self defense.Hindi lang to tagu taguan it’s also a killing game!And if you found a dead body just shout “I found it” and lights will come on and another round will happen,ibang taya naman and its just a cycle until dalawa nalang yung mamatitira.And ang dalawang yun ay hindi na maglalaro the same game.They gonna play “Killed or be killed game.” Magpapauanahan silang maitagos yung sandata nila sa bungo ng kalaban at kung sino ang mananalo ay matitirang buhay.” She finished with so much excitement in her voice as if she will be the last man standing.

“Well-explained Trish!” My dad appeared next to her while patting her head.He looked to all the visitors,to his parents,to my mom’s parents,to Julia,to my mom and me.He looked us with a smile.What the fuck,he will just let his parents and his family die with this fucking game!

“I owned and create this game so that my artworks will come to life!” My dad said with huskiness in his voice that will make everyone hide under the table coz his voice is scary as hell.

“SIla!Lahat sila!Dumaan sila sa larong ito and unfortunately they all died.” He states while pointing the creatures around us and they all scream in harted. “Only Ramel survived I wonder how is he doing now.He is lucky though.” He added and paused.He looked at us and continue.

“I can sacrifice my own family for the sake of my artworks.I want to be the best.So I need to do this.” My knees start shaking as he uttered those words.He is so obsessed with his works!That he is willingly cut our life off.

“Y-ouu do-nt  lo-ve u-s?” Julia said while I look down to her as my tears crawl down to the ground as the sight of my sister so scared and terrified.I sobbed with that words.He said he loves us but the last I hear those words is when I was 10 years.

“Oh darling I love you ofcouse!” He replied making me look to his way.I was about to smile but he continue. “But it was before! It was 7 years ago though.I love my artworks now and that is the only thing that lives in my heart.” He said while I start sobbing.How could he sacrifice us!He is heartless.

—————

Guys share your thoughts.