Chapter 19

“Youre so crazy Ben!” My mom said trying to distract my dad so the others can get rid of the bushes.Kurt,Andrea,Mae,Liza,Jenny,Toni and Mylene successfully let go the bushes.But Cherry cant coz she is so scared by the look of her face.While they are walking in tip toe towards Cherry to help her, my dad started to walk towards my mom.Beside mom is me and beside me is the parents of my dad.I looked to them.They have the “distract your dad” look.I knew it.They want those innocent to get out which is the one who on the opposite wall.Oo nga kailangan nilang makatakas coz all of them are out of this.My dad can killed us.Me,Julia,Mom and my grandparents but my friends and mom’s officemates are way too innocent and they don’t have to be involve here so Im going to help so they can get out of here.

“Im not crazy hon.Im doing this for my wealth.” My dad said while stopping infront of my mom.

“Just stop hon please.” My mom said while cupping the cheeks of my dad making me cringe a little.

“Don’t worry hon.I can handle this okay?” He replied mirroring the action of my mom.He cupped the cheeks of my mom covered with blood because of the earlier death of her parents beside her.My stomach twisted as the sight of my mom cupping the cheeks of a psychopath.I know mom is just having her talent in acting show off so they can get out of here.I looked up them and all of them are ready to go.I nodded.They started to walk towards the walls where Trish and the doctors pass through earlier.Kurt and Andrea is way ahead and my friends are on the back.Cherry is still infront of the sculpture still shock as the sculpture look so real and still dipping with blood.I eyed Mylene to handle Cherry and she nooded.Mylene try to walk towards Cherry silently.

I turned my attention to my dad so that he wont notice them.

“Dad please stop this okay?I miss you.I miss having to bond with you.” I act like I was on a drama series.He turned his head towards me and smile.I smiled too so he will have to bit the bait.He let go of my mom and walk towards me.I hugged him tightly.I really do miss him but I know that its not my dad anymore.Nagbago na siya.I knew it.I tip toe so I can rest my chin on his shoulder to look upon them.I can feel he is sobbing behind me.I cried too.

I eyed them to go out now and run for their lives but Kurt eyed me telling me how about us.I replied him with a warning look so he immediately get it that we can get through with this.I smiled above my dad’s shoulder telling them were okay.They walked towards the wall but suddenly a screamed echoed.

Oh shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ops😖