Chapter 44

"Help Sam"
"Help Sam"
"Help Sam"
"Help Sam"
"Help Sam"

They all utter in unison. What? What do they mean? And wait naiintindihan ko na sila! Paano nangyari yun? Wait! This is weird.

Is this because of this stick? I looked to it as it wiggles with some magical colour shaking with it.

"Ha? Anong ibig sabihin niyo" I asked. They looked calm by now but still look horrible.

"Your turning 17 now Sam and its time for you to let us out.Help us Sam. Its only you who could do that. Please. "

The bigger monster told me. Is it oky to call them monster they sounds nice right now and they are asking for my help to let them out.

Ano ba ibig sabihin nila na kailangan ko silang tulungan.

"Wait . I don't know what are you talking about ."

"That stick will help you understand it all. Keep it."

He replied.

"How can I help you? And wait why me? "

"Because you are his dau--------"

*tiiiiiinnnggggggggg~~~~

He was caught off as the bell beside the book rings. But its not the usual ring of a bell. Its different .

They crawled covering the ears. I mean walang silang tenga but seems like naririnig nila yung bell but why does they act like its sounds hurtful to them. Why?

They groaned in agony as their bodies started to turn into somehow an ashes  going to the book. They tried to escape but seems like the current or the thing that drags them to the book is strong that they can't oppose it.

They roared in fear and some of them cries  in pain as each of them was dragged forcefully to the book.

"Help Sam. Please help us."

The bigger monster said desperately as he turned into an ash going to the book and as his ashes was fully in , the book closed itself.

What the heck?

⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔

Hehe. Just a short update guys.