Chapter 22

“Its that what you think Sam.Yes we got pass through the walls but it doesn’t mean that we were about to get out of this.Pakalabas naming sa pader nakita namin si Trish.She was talking to someone we doesn’t see.Para siyang nakikipagusap sa hangin.So we hid because if she found out na nakalabas kami sa pesteng room na yun,she will brought us back there.So we ducked our heads and we stay behind the sculpture on the hallway towards the stairs.We wanted to move downstairs pero nakaharang siya sa gitna ng hagdanan and there is no way makakatakas kami sa kanya plus may mga demonyong walang mga ulo sa ibaba ng hagdan so wala kaming choice kundi stayed in the 4th floor.Kurt thinked of an idea that maybe a fire exit is on the floor so we move and find the fire exit.Hindi naming nakita yung fire exit but we saw a room.A room which has so many unfinished paintings on it.And it was a horrible sight.Maraming dugo sa sahig na para bang ito na ang kulay ng floor tiles niyo.Nakabitay na mga ulo.Some of them walang mata,walang dila,walang utak,walang ilong ,and the worst is BUHAY PA SILA.Yes Sam,their still alive and even if some of them don’t have enough energy to say a word.They always tried to called for help and its your name who they called for. “Help us Sam” yan ang sabi ng lahat ng duguang ulong nakabitay sa kisame.We asked if who have done this to them and they all replied “Ben”.We asked for how long they were in here and they all said in unison “Decade”. We were about to asked if how we gonna get out of this but the lights went off and then a red circle appeared on the each of our palm.We all looked shocked because we thought were already out of the game.But we all wrong.I started to feel my weapon on my hand and that’s when I realized na were are still on the game.And then we all run separately away from each others.” He explained making my mouth to hung open.What! Akala ko ligtas na sila! How could this be!

I was so happy thinking that they already out of the mansion and they will have a normal life after they got home.I was so happy that there is no innocent invidual who will be able to get involved of my dad’s cruelty.I was so happy imagining that they will be happy.I was so happy that they were out of here.But I was so wrong!It was my mistake!I should have think of a better solution but shit this happens.Ihate this!
“Im sorry” I said in low voice.Hiyang hiya na ako sa mga nangyayari.They were my friends and hindi nia kailangan magsuffer ng ganito.

“Shhhhh.Wag na tayong magsisihan okay?We need to think of a better solution so that wala nang mamatay okay? And mukhang may gagampanan ka sa pagliligatas sa atin.So wag kang panghinaan ng loob.We can do this together okay?” He reassured.He is right,kailangan kong maging matapang and I need to think of a solution and fast.

“If you say so” I replied not sure about what I have just said.I was so bothered of how can we all survive.It has to be an answer and a solution.Hindi ko lang kung ano yun and I need to find that thing before everyone else will be covered with their own blood.I walked towards the end of the bed in this room.I guess it was the guest room.The shining moon outside makes me say so.Behind the stained clear window glasses ,I can see the farm and the dark surrounding on it.Wala akong naririnig kundi ang mga paghinga naming dalawa.Toni was standing and leaning to the closet near the door.He must be deep in thought kasi hindi siya kumikibo.Mukhang pareho kami ng iniisip and that’s how are we gonna save our lives.

Toni has this crushable looks.(Does it make sense.HAHA).Hair perfectly combed upward,thick messy eyebrows,wood-like eyes,perfect nose,thin and adorable cheeks,fine lips,tan skin and tall features.Among all my friends he is the smartest except for Trish.We are all in the same batch,same room actually.He is pretty good at language.He actually can talk different languages and that’s so cool.I wonder how he was able to familiarize those languages.If I wasn have that crush thing on Kurt I guess I will let this guy fuck me.

SAM!! Here you go again.After you check the body of Kurt now its Toni’s.How can you have that thoughts in this state.Youre so unbelievable!

I facepalmed again.Shit shit.This isn’t healthy.Napapadalas na pagkakaroon ko ng mga thoughts na to and I have still 1 year to go before being called as legal and allowed to be in a relationship.So I need to stop this thoughts.

I hear footsteps in the hallway and it gets closer and closer towards this room.God.I looked underneath my lashes towards Toni.We have the same expression,were nervous.He motioned me to stay silent so I did.I cupped my mouth with my both hands to avoid unwanted sound.The footstep stopped so close.Shit its coming to this room.No.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit.Another blood!