Chapter 48

"Stop!! Trish! Stop!" I begged Trish to stop. Tears crawled down my face as I witness Trish started licked the blood on Kurt's face . She rolled her tongue from the bottom of his face to his cheeks ,forehead.

It was disgusting but I felt so jealous. I know I know it sounds weird and unusual but that's what Im feeling right now. She should leave Kurt alone! Pinugutan na nga niya nang ulo ,bababuyin niya pa nang ganito!

" Yummy." She smiled like a psychopath.

"I wonder how does Kurt's lips tastes like?" She added and started kissing Kurt. I know wala nang buhay si Kurt but it doesn't mean she can do this to his body. She just cant! She continue to kiss him at mukhang sarap na sarap siya kahit di nagreresponse si Kurt of course. She inserted her tongue inside Kurt's mouth.

Fuck her! This girl is crazy! She is crazy!

"TRISH! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? LEAVE HIS HEAD ALONE! PATAY NA SIYA!"

I shouted angry. I just cant help it.

"Okay." She said pulling out her tongue.

"Just like everybody else nakakasawa! Hayst! " She added.

Trish has been with so many guys like a lot of them. Some of them are her sex buddies, one night stands and some are for benefits only. I wanted to tell her that its not a good thing and a hobby to have that kind of relationship with everybody but she always tell me to leave it for she can definitely control things and she wont get pregnant in some ways.

She throw his face down the floor. It rolled and stop facing me. Kurt.

Kurt Im so sorry. I cant do anything. Im so sorry. My tears burst out as I witness his eyes dripping some tears on it or maybe it was the saliva of Trish but it looks like Kurt's eyes are crying. I cant do anything. Im really sorry Kurt.

Trish picked her axe and swing it. I eyed her.

"NOO!!!!!"

No!

Trish digged her axe in Kurt's head slicing it in half. Blood were thrown around as the sound of veins, organs, and his skull being sliced echo through the walls.

I cried. Watching Kurt suffer like this is a torture. I cant help it. I wanted to let out of these bushes but I cant. I really cant.

"Tama na Trish. Tama na please. Nagmamakaawa ako sayo. Please stop na." I cried begging her to stop.

"Oh Im sorry. Okay I will stop." She said with sarcasm.

She throw again her weapon and backed away from the sliced head of Kurt.

Thanks God.

I breathe out and closed my eyes as I want to inhale for Trish would stop torturing my poor Kurt.

"No!! " My mom exclaimed and I snapped my eyes open and watch in horror.

Trish launched herself to Kurt's head. She jumped to it. Jumped. Jumped. Jumped as she was just jumping on my bed. Its not just the blood that came out of his head but of all of the organs in his head.

His eyeballs were snapped and rolled the floor. His brain were snapped all over Trish's boots and on the floor. I can clearly hear Kurt's cracking and breaking into pieces.

"This is so enjoying! I love it! " Trish exclaimed with happiness in her vice like a child.

Wala na akong magagawa. I cant do anything to stop her. I cant do anything.

Im so tired of shouting. Im so tired. I can't take it to shout at her ,she never listen.

She finally stop. And walked over to one of the eyeballs of Kurt and picked it. Ano na naman ba to.

She looked at it and I can clearly spot the excitement in her eyes and then she putted it in her mouth and chew it.

Gross. No!

She swallowed it and let out a sigh with contentment.

" There is the three of us left. Who's next? "

She said as our hands began to lit up.

⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔

We are coming to an end guys.