Chapter 34

The book. This is what my mom is talking about when everything that my family owns started to vanish dahil sa utang. Yes! When my dad ran towards the woods and lost for days without traces and came back with it in a grin and smiley face. This is something to do with the mysterious event in our house.

"Yan ata sinasabi ni mom na dala ni dad from the woods when he ran towards it." I said trying to imagine how creepy the forest might be.

"Ha? What do you mean?" He asked.

"During the last round, I hid inside the cabinet of one of the rooms of the house.And when Im in there someone walked it. Akala ko killer but then the familiar scent of my mom hits my nose.It was my mom. She talked about how happy my dad was when I was born. And in sync with that mom and dad started to have problems financially for my mom lose her job of the company and my dad's painting started to get less attention in the market. Lahat nang pinagutangan ng parents ko, nagsimulang maningil. They get all the  furniture, appliances , utensils ,beds, everything even the paintings of my dad and thats the time my dad burst into frustrations. He was stressed out and ran into the woods. My mom was with me that time and I cant even  remember a thing. Days ago, my dad showed up and then told my mom that he got the answer. My mom was worried of where the hell my dad went but he refused to answer. He said that my mom needs to trust him . So my mom wasn't given any other choice but to trust her husband. My mom told me that she found out years ago that my dad was using this kind of things and magic yet he never changed like what he promised to my mom. And then she was getting the cue that my dad would go to this point yet my mom puts so much trust and faith in him that he cant go against her husband. I told her to solve this. I need to solve this and its right infront of me." I explained.

I need to end this. I should end this deeds of my dad. He involved innocent people here and I cant take this. And the worst is he killed my sister. My lovely sister. My stomach started to twist of the sight of my sister's body with blood goes on my head. Shit. He also killed my grandparents that makes me want to go on my knees in agony. My friends that are supposed to enjoy my party turns out to be a horror to them. He is the reason why Andrea is dead ,an innocent officemate of my mom. He transformed Trisha into someone else I don't know. He turned my best friend into a monster. A self-centered monster. I only have my Mom and Kurt right now.I love them and I cant afford to lose them like the others.

Wait what?! I only love my mo--

" So you love me?" He asked turning his head towards me.

I cant really see his face right now but Im sure he's smirking. Waiittttt!!! Did I say it loud??OMG.Shit. I turned around to see darkness .Pweeh. Thanks god he cant really see my face cause Im sure its red by now.

"Yes you say it out loud and yes I cant see your face but thanks for telling me that you're blushing." He said.

I unchained our hands together and cupped my mouth.Why do I need to say that out loud. Im so dumb! I dont love him. I really dont. He is my mom's officemate and even we only have some years between our age ,it doesn't mean I love him.I cant love him right now in the middle of this. I make sure that I have my mouth covered for this time and Im glad it was.

"Jerk!Lets get into business." I replied with my face still burning.

⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔

Rupok ka ghorl???? BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH