Chapter 25

“Why did you kill her?” I asked sitting on the end of the bed.

“Because she is going to kill you.” He said sadly but proud.

”But she was your girlfriend!” I asked feeling the anger down my heart.He doesn’t have to do that.

He snapped his head onto my way and laugh.

“What? Why are you laughing?” I asked confused as he went to his back and cupping his stomach as he laugh so hard.

“At nagawa mo pang tumawa huh?!” I said disappointed.He is so unbelievable.He killed his girlfriend but instead of crying ,he is laughing his heart out.How is that even possible!

“Wait Sam!” he said preventing me to stand up from the bed.

“What?” I asked weakly but angry.

“She wasn’t my girlfriend.” He said honestly and I just stare at his hair as he lay down the bed.I raised an eyebrow coz Im so pretty confused.My mom told me that they were in a relationship and she always talk abut how they both fit perfectly and how they love each other but now Kurt is telling me that they weren’t in a relationship.

“Yes,were not.Andrea has this crush thing on me since the first day we met.She is pretty but she wasn’t my type.I told her that it will be impossible for us to be in a relationship because I don’t love her well I mean I don’t like her at all.I told her that we can just be good friends but she doesn’t like the level so she keep on telling others that were couple but the truth is were not.Its kinda annoying but I just let her be coz I don’t really give a full shit.” He said eyeing the ceiling like he is talking to it.

Im shocked.I thought they are together so its kinda surprising.Mukhang may pag-asa na ako.HAHA

“Really? I asked acting like Im super shocked and I want also to make sure that hindi ako namamaling dinig.

“Yes,I like someone else though.” He looked at me and look back again at the ceiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sino ba sa tingin niyo???