Chapter 35

" Shall we ?" I asked pertaining to the book.

So he step a little and reach for something and open it. I guess it was the book but how can we see it here.There is no light for god's sake! Bat d ko naisip yun!Ang tanga naman nitong ideyang to. I take a deep and notice he was cupping his pants. OMG KURT. Not now please.

He reached for it and lit it up. A lighter with a flashlight on its buttom. Ahh Okay. I thought he was cupping something.Oh Shit.Why am I thinking like this?

"There nothing!" He said in frustration.

" What do you mean?" I asked.

"There is nothing in this book!" He clarify. Wait what?There's what?

He just shrugged and close the book.I step front. I wave my hands in front of me and touch a stand-like intended for a book and on top of it,my hands felt a shiver and a breeze of coldness as I touch the thick dusty book. I took a deep breath and open the book.

It lights up with dark denim blue shaded with black color. Its so creepy. There were writings that are so familiar but I cant really understand what is says. I looked carefully trying to get what does the book says but nothing came in. Ano ba tong librong to! Bat d ko maintindihan. I went to another page and so on and so on and I dont get any words I understand.

I stepped back trying to think whats next.

"Seems like ikaw lang ang makakakita sa nakasulat sa libro." Kurt said behind.

" I can see the writings and all but I can't understand it. Wala akong maintindihan. Im sure its not in Chinese , Hindi, Portuguese, Bengali, Russian and definitely not in English. I said.

"Huh!? It takes you too long there and di mo pala naintindihan?" He replied obviously annoyed.

"Yeah. But those are so familiar. I was wondering san ko ba yun nakita. Hayst ! What do I need to do now! Shit Shit Shit! "

I collapsed to the floor with my mind consuming all of me. I cant think straight. I don't know what to do to get out of this shit . Tears started to crawl down my face as the thought of myself not saving my mom and the rest. How could I manage to stop this. Im just 17 years old and this day is supposed to be my birthday but it turns out to be horrible.

Kurt kneel and hugged me.

"Shhhh. Its fine. We can get out of here. Okay? There should be another way. We can do this okay? " He said with the most concerning voice that a man could do. He patted my back and I relaxed for a bit.

Kurt let go of his hands on my back and cupped my head. His breath hitting my face as stared at him. There some light hitting his face because of the lighter that is now lying on the floor. He look so worried but in a calm way. How could he do that. He moved closer our nose touching each other.

"We will get out of here together. Alive. " He said like he was making a weeding vows to his bride. WHAW!

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked. Yeah, he was just my mom's officemate but why does he care so much. I mean ,we only  meet some times when there's some party in our house or some celebration in my mom's company.

He sighed. He seems so serious right now and it makes me think of why. Why does he care so much. He saved me from Andrea and thats still bothering me because Im just the daughter of his officemate and Im definitely nothing to him.For Sure.

"Remember I told you. I like someone. It was y-----" He was cutted off as the light went on and the herbs comes again bringing us back to the room with blood on it.

⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔

Im so boreeeeeeeddddd!!!! Sorry for the late upload I was about to do it yesterday but Im so tired for  I  have so many things to worked on earlier that day so yeah.