Chapter 9

“Mr.Evron,stop this nonsense!” Mae said with too much annoyance in her voice.

“Mae!!!This is just nonsense.” He walked closely to Mae. “This is for the sake of my artworks and wealth!” And then he slapped Mae in the face making Mae fall to the ground with tears in her eyes.Im sorry guys I should have never invited you here.She glared at me so hard that indicates she hates me now.I go to her way to helped her to stand up but she just pushed me away telling me that she didn’t need any help.

“This is all your fault!” Liza said while pointing at me.Tears began again to go down. “You should have never invited us to your fucking party!” She said while glaring at me.And guilt rushes onto me.She was right I should have never invited them.Im so sorry.

I pushed my tears away while walking towards them.

“No!Stop there!You pice of shit!We are all going to die because of you!!!!” Jenny said on the top of her lungs.She must be very angry.Im sorry guys.

“Fucked you!!!!!!” Toni said while pointing at me and its so obvious that he is very scared.

“Guys!Just stop!” Cherry cried.She is so fragile.I symphatize them she doesn’t have to go through this.She was about to run to the exit of the garden towards the field to the road but vines started to appear from the ground tahe make her stop.The vines begin to wrap Cherry’s body and bring her to back to her place.We all stood there shock.What the hell was that!

“No one can ran away with this game.Once youre in,killing is the key to survive.” My dad said while going back to Trish’s spot.

“Its that all that matters to you son.Only your artworks are impostant to you son?” My dad’s father asked with so much pain in his eyes.I often see him and my grandmother.They used to be in the states.

“Yes!Its my happiness!!!!!” my dad replied while looking up the the dark sky.

“But you have your family,We love you.” Dad’s mother intrude.

“No!!!You don’t!! So stop there old women!” My dad said in annoyance.

I was waiting for the parents of my mom to say something but they didn’t.They are too weak to say something.How can they able to survive this game if they cant even say a word.

“I hate you dad!!” I screamed coz Im so fucking angry right now how can he do this to us.I hate him!!!

“I don’t care Sam as long as I have money,power,and my artworks.I don’t need you!I don’t need you all!” He replied and disappeared and reappeared infront of me and punch me in my stomach making everyone shouts and scream as I brought far and hits the ground.I groan in pain.

He walked away from me and faced all of us.

“Seems like everyone is ready.I guess we need to start.” He said while looking to his watch.And everyone groans in pain and we all look at our palm.The circle gets darker.I was waiting for the word kill to appeared but it never did.I looked to Trish and she has this smirk in her face looking right back at me.

“Begin”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its happening😈😈😈😈😈😈😈