Chapter 2

Today was a normal day at camp. Up until the day's campfire at the amphitheater.

Right after dinner, I joined my siblings in our usual spots, ready for another night of s'mores and listening to the others sing along to the Apollo cabin's campfire songs.

I sat between my sisters, Madison (weird coincidence, huh?) Collins and Emily Sanders.

Maddi is 14, a year younger than me, with long, curly brown hair and hazel eyes. She's a little shorter than my 5'5" and she's very outgoing and always speaks her mind. She uses throwing knives and can even predict parts of the future.

Emily is my age, 15, with brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. She's a little taller than me and very smart, cocky, and fiery. She uses either a bow and arrows or dueling swords. I could tell she was particularly happy tonight, because she actually sang along and kept glancing at her long-time crush, Isaac Ironmane, a son of Hephaestus.

Isaac is 16 with dark brown hair and eyes. He's 6'4", kinda lean, but still strong from working the forges. You couldn't tell from looking at him, but he's quiet and a total nerd when it comes to the myths and he's always fidgeting. I can see from here he's playing with something in his lap, again. He uses a collapsible trident and a celestial bronze with a net inside. The guy is fire proof and has machine sense, meaning he can tell you anything about something mechanical just by touching it.The only bad thing about him is he's INSANELY jealous of the Poseidon kids, just because he can never build a trident like the cyclopes did. Although, he never stops trying.

Guess Emily and Isaac are finally together.

Anyway, we were just starting the third song, when Maddi clutched my arm really tight.

"Something's about to happen. A new Great Prophecy will be spoken," she said. 

I didn't ask how she knew. I didn't have to.

Then, Rachel Dare, our current oracle, stood up and green mist began to move across the stage. All of a sudden, a voice like serpents said,

"Three shall travel south and west

Her brother put to the test

Her trust will be gained against the odds

By the daughter of the sun and son of the sea gods

Together they will fight enemies that rise

Siblings say their final goodbyes 

And by the light of the setting sun

Wisdom's daughter will have won."

Rachel collapsed and all Hades broke loose.