#4 - Settling In

*Harry's POV*

'I need to tell you something...' Zayn muttered under his breath

'Zayn, you can tell me anything. What's up?'

'Well, you know how the other week I told you guys I am gay?'

Where was this headed?

'Yeah...' I said, pulling away from the hug.

'Well, I like someone, really like them. No, I think I love him, Harry.'

'Zayn that's great! So, who's the lucky guy?' I asked, wriggling my eyebrows.

'Well, h-he's ... in the band,'

What?!

'Oh, really? Well, you don't have to tell me who it is Zayn, but if you do, I can keep a secret.'

'Good afternoon Ladies and Gentleman, this is your captain speaking. If everyone could please return to their seats and fasten their seat belts as we will be landing at Sydney airport in approximately 10 minutes. Thank you.'

'Umm, we b-better get back to our seats then.' Zayn stuttered. Odd, he doesn't usually stutter.

'Yeah I guess so. Look, once we've arrived at the island and settled down, we'll talk more than okay? I need to find Hailey.'

'Sure.' He said, and walked out.

I couldn't help but stare at Zayn's bum while he was walking out. The way his hips swayed as he strolled out of the bathroom. How his jeans shaped his bottom perfectl... Harry you need to stop this. No, I know I can't help this. I can't help the way I feel around Zayn. Whenever we hug or cuddle, the butterflies in my stomach go crazy and a shiver is sent up my spine, even with the slightest touch. I blush when he flirts or compliments me, he does the same. I've always felt like this about him, ever since we met on the X- factor. What is this feeling? Why do I feel like this? It can't just be a crush. I've had crushes before, but none have ever felt like this, not this bad. I think I know what this is. I think I know how I feel about him.

I think I love him.

*Louis POV*

We finally arrived at the little island resort and apart from a few locals, no more than maybe 100 people, we had the whole place to ourselves; no screaming fans, no frustrating paps everywhere we go, just us. Obviously no one knew where we were, and I could tell it was going to be a fun break.

We went to a dock and got on a boat that took us to the island, then drove to the house we were staying at. The car ride I must say was sligtly weird and frustrating. Zayn and Harry kept staring at each other, which was weird, and Niall kept looking at me with desperate eyes. We hadn't been able to get close to each other since we left London and the seperation was killing me! Eventually we got to the house and holy crap, it was not a house, it was a mansion! The place was incredible. It had a games room, a movie room, a pool and a hot tub. We spent a good half hour looking around the place. We could tell we were going to have a good time.

'Well I'm going to call Simon, tell him we got here okay. You lads go sort out the bedrooms and stuff. I don't mind being in my own room, actually I prefer it.' Liam said.

'Alright Li.' Niall replied.

Even though the house was big, there were only 3 bedrooms, so we had to share.

'Nialler and I will share.' I said, grabbing Niall's waist. He smiled at me.

'Then I guess Zayn and I share then?' Harry asked, giving Zayn a questioning look.

'Of course Haz.' Zayn smiled and I'm sure I saw Harry's face light up, but it was probably just my imagination. I have a very big imagination.

We all took our bags up to our rooms. Niall and I in the first room, Harry and Zayn next to us, then Liam across the hall. Niall and I got into our room and were quick to drop our bags on the floor while Niall locked the door. We basically ran into each other's arms and I kissed him, hard.

'You have no idea... how much... I've missed this.' I said in between kisses.

'Babe... it's only been... a day...' Niall panted, running out of breath.

We pulled away only to catch our breath.

'A day is too long. Don't ever leave me Niall, ever.' I said, resting my forehead on his.

'I will never leave you. I love you Louis Tomlinson, and always will.' Niall said before he kissed me.

This kiss was full of love and care, but soon turned into lust and need. Niall moved me towards the bed and fell on top of me, not breaking the kiss. I grabbed the back of his neck to deepen the kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, and of course I granted him. Our tongues danced around for a while. 

I am never letting the love of my life go. Not even over my dead body.

*Liam's POV*

I left my bags in the hallway and grabbed my cell to call Simon. After a few rings he answered.

'Hello Liam.'

'Hi Uncle Si!' I shouted like a little girl.

'What do you want Liam?'

'Just wanted to say we got here okay, we're at the house now.'

'Thanks for the update Liam. Make sure you do not leave the island without my permission. The island is like a small town so it has restaurants and bars and stuff. Try to keep the boys away from drinking unless it's in the house. I'll call every couple of days to check on things. Just make sure you all have a good time and relax, that's why you're there.'

'Thanks Simon, talk to you soon.'

'Goodbye Liam.'

BEEP

I put my phone in my back pocket, grabbed my things and headed to my room, wherever it is. I walked past the first room to knock, but stopped when I heard moaning. What the heck? Probably Zayn and Louis, I know they're both gay. Zayn has told us, and Louis has only told me. I decided to let them be. I walked up to the next room to listen in what was going on in there, when Harry walked out.

'Hey Haz, just looking for my room.'

'Well Zayn and I are in here and Niall and Lou are next to us, so I guess you're across the hall.' He smiled and went downstairs.

Hang on, Harry and Zayn, Niall and Louis? Who was in the first room then? I walked into my room and started to unpack my things, when the moaning got louder.

'Louis... I'm gonna..... ahhhh...'

That was an Irish accent. Niall and Louis? I knew Louis was gay, but Niall? I didn't need to hear them fooling around so I knocked on their door.

'Will you two quiet down? I can hear you from across the hall.' I yelled and went downstairs to see Zayn and Harry eating apples.

'You guys need to know this.'

Harry and Zayn both exchanged glances.

'Is it about them?' Zayn asked, pointing towards the stairs. I nodded.

'We know.' Said Harry, with a mouthful of apple.

'Do we tell them we know?' I asked.

'Nah, wait for them to tell us, which will be soon. Zayn and I already caught them the other day.' Harry said.

'You caught them?!' I yelled, a bit too loud.

'Shh, they're coming.' Zayn whispered. Louis soon came down the steps, looking a little flustered.

'Hey guys.' Louis said. We all smiled and waved.

'So who's coming to check out the pool?'