#5 - Acceptance

*Louis POV*

I loved it. I loved the feeling. I love him. It was no joke the best sex I had ever had. That was the moment I loved the most, lying on each other's sweaty bodies, catching our breath. His head resting on my chest while I ran my fingers through his messy, blonde hair. I shivered every time his fingers made patterns on my tummy. It's the best feeling, and I never wanted the moment to end.

'Babe?' He looked up at me, allowing me to stare into his beautiful blue eyes.

'Yes?'

'I think we should tell them. They've caught us twice already; I think it's a little obvious that they know.' He said, with a little worry in his eyes.

'Alright babe, we'll do it tonight. I think we should settle in a bit before we break the news offically to them.' I replied, continuing to run my fingers through his hair.

'Lou? /what if they don't, accept us? What will they think? Oh no Louis? They could kick us out of t-the band! I love my job, I don't want to g-give it up! I love the boys. I c-can't lose them either!' Niall was crying at this point.

'Shh Niall, don't be silly! Of course they'll accept us. They're like family to us. Besides, we're not the only gay ones in the band.' I said, kissing his forehead.

'Yeah I know, but Z-Zayn isn't dating someone from the band.'

'I wouldn't be so sure about that, babe.' I said.

'What do you mean?' He asked, sitting up on the bed.

'I think Zayn and Harry like each other. Like, really, really like each other.' I smirked, getting out of be to put some clothes on.

Harry hasn't told me yet, and neither has Zayn, but I can see it. The way they act around each other, it's different, more different than they were 2 years ago. The way they look at each other, it's like the way Niall and I looked at each other when we were only just discovering our feelings for one another. Zayn and Harry both seemed to really like the idea of sharing a room for the next 3 weeks too. I wonder...

'Well I'm going to the bathroom. I was thinking we could spend the rest of the day in the pool. I need to relax my ass for a bit.' Niall smirked.

'Sure thing, baby.' I kissed him and went downstairs. I stopped when I heard the lads talking in the kitchen.

'We know.' Harry said.

'Do we tell them we know?' Liam asked.

Tell who what?

'Nah, wait for them to tell us, which will be soon. Zayn and I already caught them the other day.' Harry said.

Who were they... uh oh.

'You caught them?!' Liam yelled.

I thought I should let them know I'm here so I started stepping down the stairs loudly.

'Shh, they're coming.' Zayn whispered but I still heard him.

'Hey guys. I said. They looked nervous, but smiled and waved.

'So who's coming to check out the pool?' I chirped.

'Where's Niall? Liam asked.

'Having a shower I think, why?'

'Good, we need to talk Louis.' Zayn said. Oh yippee!

'What's up then lads?' I asked taking a seat on the kitchen counter facing the boys.

'We know about you and Niall, Lou.' Harry said with a serious face.

'Oh... sorry, we were going to tell you guys but I guess since you know, we'll just pack our things and go now if you want.' I said quite sad. Suddenly Harry jumped up and ran towards me.