#30 - Police Interview

*Liam's POV*

'Liam! I can't get Zayn up. It's impossible. We have to leave in an hour!' Doniya whined.

'He's your brother. You get him up, and if I were you I'd hurry. He takes at least 30 minutes in the bathroom. If we want to leave on time he needs to wake up now.' I said, pouring myself a glass of water.

'Ugh! Fine.' She said. Doniya grabbed a glass of water and headed up stairs to Zayn and Harry's room. So you're probably wondering why Doniya is here right? Well, before the Malik's left to go back to Bradford, Doniya agreed to come back and help search for Hailey, and now Niall. We're going to the police station today. They think they might have found out some information on where Vicky is keeping Niall and Hailey, but they're not too sure yet. They're going to question us again as well. So we're leaving in an hour and Zayn still isn't up.

'DONIYA!' Zayn yelled from his bedroom.

Oh... well, he is now I guess. Doniya sprinted into the kitchen and hid behind me, Zayn close behind her.

'I told you to get up 20 minutes ago and you didn't listen.' Doniya said.

'SO? DOESN'T MEAN YOU POUR COLD WATER ALL OVER ME! LIAM, HELP ME OUT HERE!' Zayn yelled, water dripping down his shirt. No I don't think of him that way, even after that night with Niall.

'She did tell you to get up before Zayn. But then again you could have been a bit nicer Doniya. I'm sure this isn't the first time you two have fought, so, you two need to sort it out.' I said, moving away from Doniya, who stared at her taller, angry little brother.

'Ah, sibling love.' I sighed. Zayn glared at me, so I left the room, and joined Harry and Louis in the living room. Harry has been trying to comfort Louis as much as he can lately. Louis is so lost without Niall, it's heartbreaking. Harry has to sleep with Louis at night, just so Louis knows he isn't alone. Doniya takes Harry's spot and sleeps with her brother, while I'm still in my room. It's a bit weird having a girl around the house, besides that bitch and Hailey of course, but it's alright. I sat next to Louis who was watching the TV. I hope today goes alright. Hopefully they tell us something. Fingers crossed.

*Harry's POV*

'Thank you for joining us today boys.' One of the policemen said. 'I'm Officer Williams, you can just call me Will. And this is Officer Miller, but he prefers John.' Officer Williams said.

'Thank you for having us in today Officers.' Liam said. 'You already know who we are so can we just get started?' Liam asked. We decided to leave Doniya at home. She couldn't be bothered coming down in the end, which made Zayn a bit angry.

'Sure thing Mr Payne. Now, we'd like to ask you boys some questions to help with further investigation. Can we start off with one of the parents of Hailey Malik-Styles?' Officer Will asked. 'Well, may I ask who are the parents of her?'

'We are. Harry and I are her parents.' Zayn said, holding my hand.

'Right, so Zayn Malik and Harry Styles correct?' Officer Will asked. Zayn and I nodded.

'Okay. So first of all we'd like to know what you think Ms Thorne's intentions were when she kidnapped your daughter. Why did Ms Thorne target your daughter specifically?'

'She's trying to take her anger out on me and get revenge.' Zayn said. Everything we said was being recorded and Officer John was writing everything down on his computer.

'Why would she want to get revenge on you Mr Malik?'

'I hurt her feelings when we were young. I'd rather not go into the details so let's just leave it at that. She didn't like what happened, because it took her happiness away, so now she's trying to take away my happiness, by taking my daughter.' Zayn said.