#19 - Are We Keeping Her?

*Harry's POV*

'Now as for your daughter Hailey...'

I closed my eyes and squeezed Zayn and Louis' hands hard, getting the same reaction back.

'We've decided that this is the best option for everyone. We know it will hurt you all if we took away Hailey, and we could possibly lose you boys, which all your fans and us certainly don't want.' Simon said.

'W-What are you saying?' Zayn stuttered. 'Do i get to k-keep my daughter?' All that was running through my head was please

please

please

please

please!

'As much as we are very disappointed in you boys, we've decided to let you keep everything. Your jobs, your relationship and your daughter.' Paul said.

I couldn't say anything. I'm not sure whether it was from excitement or shock, but I couldn't say a word. I jumped into Zayn's lap and held him in a tight hug. I planted sweet little kisses all over his face.

'Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you SO much!' Zayn cried out happily. We both, actually all of us, had tears running down our faces. I stopped kissing Zayn and snuggled into his neck, calming down. The lads thanked management again.

'Thank you so much Paul. You have no idea how grateful we all are, and how happy this makes us all. How could we ever repay you?' Louis asked.

'No need to thank us boys, it's for the best. There is one little thing you could all do in return.' Simon said. We all looked up at him.

'Anything.' I sobbed.

'Just remember what I told you. Consult me before you take anything further in your relationships, that goes for all of you. Just remember what I said and also, do a good job at the interview next week. It's your first since coming home and the whole world thinks you're all still missing, so they will be heaps of questions, but we'll discuss that next Wednesday. Go home now lads.' Simon said, smiling happily.

'Will do Uncle Si. Thank you again.' Niall said, walking towards the door. We stood up and went straight downstairs to the car. Louis' driving, Niall in the front passenger seat, Liam, Zayn and I in the back. No one said anything until we were in the car. Once we got in, Zayn and I leapt into each other's arms.

'We got her Harry. WE'VE STILL GOT HAILEY!' Zayn cried.

'Baby, we never lost her.' I whispered pulling out of the hug only to plant my lips on his. It wasn't one of our usual kisses, it was more gentle and loving. It lasted for a few moments before Liam coughed.

'Don't you want to go home and see Hailey? If so, put your belts on.' Daddy Direction said. Niall and Louis laughed and Zayn and I pulled away and put our belts on. I rested my head on Zayn's shoulder and intertwined our fingers.

'I love you Harry. I really do love you.' Zayn whispered.

'I love you too Zayn, so SO much.' I whispered back. He kissed the top of my head then rested his head on mine. On the outside I was calm, but on the inside I was screaming.

I didn't lose him.

I didn't lose her.

I didn't lose them.

I knew today I would come out of that meeting without something, losing something I love. But I didn't.

I've still got Zayn.

I've still got Hailey.

I've still got the boys.

I just want to jump around and do a happy dance now, but that'd be weird.I can't believe how well everything is going now. All that's left is to tell my parents I'm alive and certainly well! In fact, I'll call them later.

'HARRY!' Louis shouted.

'Oh.. sorry what?' I said coming back to the real world.

'We're home. Zayn's already inside with Hailey. You want to see her too don't you?' he asked. I didn't answer him. I got out of the car and sprinted inside, leaving the others. Zayn was sitting on the couch with Hailey on his lap, hugging her tight, but not tight enough to hurt her. His face was buried in her shoulder, crying. I ran over to them and hugged Hailey just as hard, starting to cry too.

'Daddies? What's wrong? Why are you crying?' Hailey asked getting worried.

'Nothing's wrong honey. Daddy and Papa are just very very VERY happy to know we still have you. Happy tears baby girl.' I said, wiping the tears of my cheeks.

'I told you guys already, you will always have me, and Uncle Louis, and Uncle Niall, and Uncle Liam. We are not leaving you.' She said stubbornly. we laughed at her seriousness.

'That's my girl.' Zayn whispered, kissing her nose. I smiled.

Next thing I know, I feel a whole bunch of arms being wrapped around us, I'm guessing it's the boys.

'We did it! We're still a family!' Niall cheered. We all laughed.

'WHAT?' Vicky shouted, making us all jump. It wasn't a happy yell, more of a very pissed off yell.

'We did it babe. We've still got Hailey!' Liam chirped. Vicky did not look happy.

*Vicky's POV*

'I told you guys already, you will always have me, and Uncle Louis, and Uncle Niall, and Uncle Liam. We are not leaving you.' Hailey said with a bit of a tone.

Hah! Good girl, I guess she did listen to me. I never thought she would ever start to get an attitude with her dads, not this girl. But, she's started, just like I told her to.

'That's my girl.' Zayn whispered.

He sounded like he had just been crying, but shouldn't he be crying more if he just lost his daughter?

I heard foot steps and little giggles.

'We did it! We're still a family!' Niall cheered, they all laughed.

WHAT? HOW ARE THEY HAPPY? THEY JUST LOST HER... didn't they?

'WHAT?' I shouted, walking into the lounge room where they all were. They pulled away from their group hug, Zayn had Hailey resting on his hip.

'We did it babe. We've still got Hailey!' Liam chirped.

WHAT?!?

'oh.. that's um... great news guys. Yeah... really happy for you.' I muttered through my teeth.

'Vicky, are you okay?' Louis asked.

'Yeah, fine.' I mumbled. I started walking towards the stairs.

'Where are you going babe?' Liam asked.

'Just have to make a phone call.' I fake chirped. I ran up to my shared room with Liam and closed the door. I pulled out my phone and scrolled thought the contacts until I found the one I needed. I dialled the number and waited for an answer.

'Hello, Simon Cowell speaking.'

'Simon, its Vicky.'

'Hey Vicky. What can I do for you?'

"Oh nothing much, just wanted to know something.' i said.

'Shoot'

'What the fuck happened to the plan huh?'