#1 - It's Complicated

We got into the lounge room and found Louis snuggled up next to Niall, a little too close I thought. Next to them, Liam sitting on the couch and Simon was standing by the TV. Zayn took his arm off me and we sat down.  

'What's this about?' I mouthed to Louis, but he just shrugged. 

'So boys, you're probably wondering why I'm here, yes?'  

We all nodded in agreement.  

'Well since you've all been working so hard these last few months with the new album, it's been decided to let you guys go on a holiday for about 4 weeks. You are going to a little remote island off of Australia's south east coast. You're leaving today. You've got just over an hour to pack and get ready before you need to go to the airport. A car will be waiting for you outside.' And with that, he walked towards the front door and left. 

Woohoo! A holiday! We have been working hard lately; getting the new album ready and what not. It'll be nice to relax for a couple of weeks. 

'I guess the sooner we leave, the better?' Louis asked. 

'Yeah Louis' right guys. We should pack.' Liam said.  

We all got up and headed upstairs to our rooms. Niall grabbed Louis' hand and dragged him into his room, both giggling as they closed the door behind them. I looked at the door in confusion. Something's going on between those two. I know it.  

Meh I thought as I shrugged my shoulders. I'll get it out of Louis later. 

Someone suddenly grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a room, pushing me up against the wall. I span around to see Zayn closing the small gap between us. 

'I saw you checking me out before Harry.' He said with a smirk. I started to blush again.  

'You should knock next time.' He whispered, dangerously close to my face. 

'Maybe you should just wear some clothes if you don't want me looking at you.' I smirked at him, pushing away from his grip and walking out the door. 

'Yeah you're the one to talk Harry!' I heard him chuckle as I walked down the hallway to my shared room with Louis to pack for the trip. 

*Zayn's POV* 

'Yeah you're the one to talk Harry!' I called to him as he went out of my room. 

God, he makes me blush so easily! Why is he so perfect?! In case you haven't noticed, I'm gay. I came out to the boys a couple of weeks ago, and they all took it really well, which makes me really happy. 

And also another thing. I like Harry. Like, really really like Harry. I've had a crush on him for a while now, but I know he isn't gay, so there's no point in me trying to go any further than our friendship with him. It's sad, but it's the truth, and I have to live with it. 

I should probably start packing for our holiday. I'm so excited! We haven't had a good break in a while. I can't wait to put up my feet and relax for a couple of weeks. It's going to be great! 

I grabbed a couple of suitcases and packed everything I needed. 

This is going to be a good few weeks.