The Underground|Part 4

Contains: Murder and harassment
   ___________________________________ 
     You opened the door to see your father?! You were shocked and your whole body was shaking. The only words you could say were,"How..... How did you find me?" Tears started to drip down the sides of your face. You snapped out of it and before you knew it you were hit. You landed on the ground and you felt your head where he had hit you. You were bleeding.

  "Die! Die! Die! Im going to kill you just like I did your mother!" He screamed.

  Your whole world stopped. Your breathe hitched. He wasnt strangling you or anything. You just didnt believe the words that came out of his mouth.            

     "What?" You asked plainly. Then, you repeated yourself," What!?" You were furious and you tried to get off the ground to hit him. You got off the ground and then you were hit back down. You wanted to kill him.

   Then, you saw a black silhouette punch your father. It was hard to figure out who it was because your head hurt so much but who else would it be except for Levi.

    You heard Levi scream," You filthy disgusting animal!!!"

   You regained some of your sight. You saw Levi punch your dad. To you, it was one of the most beautiful sights in the world. You were relieved. A few minutes later, your fathers dead body laid there on the ground next to the door.

  Levi looked at me and asked," Hey are you alright?" He looked at your head and noticed the bleeding. "Oh my god your bleeding! I will get you cleaned up." He picked you up.

  You started to laugh histarically. You couldn't stop laughing. You were overjoyed to see that your father was dead. You started to calm down and you looked at Levi. He had a smile forming on his face. He chuckled for a bit. He started to clean and bandage your wound. You hugged him tightly and said," Thank you so much! I love you! You had just freed me! I love you so much! Thank you, thank you!"

  He smiled at you and said," Your welcome (f/n) and I love you too." He gently kissed you on the lips. Then, he kissed your forehead and said," I will always protect you. I promise."

  You blushed and thanked him again. You continued to live with him and it was very nice. You loved waking up to see yourself in his arms. You loved eating breakfast with him every morning and eating dinner with him every night. You loved this boy with all of your heart. 'When we grow up I hope we get married' you constantly thought.

     One night you and him were walking outside just to get some air. Some drunk guy went and bumped into Levi, spilling his drink on him.

"Hey! What the hell!" Levi barked at the guy. Levi was pissed.

   "Sorry man." The drunk guy causally said.

   "(F/n) stay here while I go clean up in the bathroom." He told you with a little bit of anger in his voice. He stormed off to the bathroom.

   "You leaned against the wall and closed your eyes waiting until he comes back. "This will probably be a while," you muttered to yourself and then sighed.

  "Hey girl! Whats a beautiful lady doing in a place like this?" He said trying to hit on you.

  You ignored him and thought that he might have been talking to someone else.

  "Im talking to you girl! Look up at me." He demanded.

   You now knew that he was talking to you and you felt very vulnerable at that moment. You looked up and saw that it wasnt just one man it was six! He along with the six other men trapped you in a corner and you couldn't escape. You were scared.

  "Now that you have shown your face to me, I know now for sure that you are beautiful." He continued to hit on you. You tried to escape but it was useless.

   He pinned you against the wall and started to unbutton your shirt and you were trying to stop him. You punched him but it only pushed him back a step and he continued to unbutton the last button of your shirt. You couldn't call for help because he wouldnt let you. He had a knife and if you resisted then he would cut you. You already got cut on your jawline because you tried to scream for Levi. He took off your shirt and undid your bra to expose your chest.

   Him and the six men giggled as one of them tried to remove my pants but then you heard a voice.

  "Hey! Dont you dare lay another finger on her!" Levi yelled. With a few swift moves all of the men were unconscious on the ground. "Are you okay?" Levi asked in a very gentle tone.

  "Yeah, thanks to you." You said when you started to cry. You didnt care that your chest exposed to him because you loved him and you didnt care. You cried on his chest and he hugged you and patted your head. He tried to cover you up because he didnt want another man to see you.

   You put your bra and your shirt back on. He walked with you the whole way home. He couldn't stop apologizing because he was the one that left you there while he went to the bathroom to clean up.

   "Its okay Levi. You dont need to apologize to me. You saved me, and for that I owe you everything." You told him calmly while you walked home with him.

   "I love you (f/n)." Levi said as he stared right into your eyes

    "I love you too Levi." You said as you stared into his eyes.
_________________________________

   Hello reader I hope you enjoyed this part. Im having fun writing this and I hope you are still sticking with me. Even if not that many people read this, I dont care because its fun for me and its good for killing time.
    Until next time reader, goodbye.