The Underground|Part 13

One week until the expedition.

                     (F/n)'s P.O.V

   I was hanging out with Eren and his friends at their table.

Flashback-

  "Hey (f/n) do you want to come to our table eat dinner and hang out?" Eren asked.

  "Yeah sure. Why not," I said monotonously.

Present time-

  "So, how are you beautiful?" Jean asks getting closer to me while Im eating my bread.

  "Uhh Im fine," I said while forcing a smile. He was getting too close to me. Then realization hit me. I smirked.

  "So you wanna go out some time?" He said smirking.

  I held in a laugh. Eren grabbed Jean and pulled him away from me. He whispered something in his ear that made Jeans eyes go wide.

                    Eren's P.O.V

  Omg Jean that idiot! He doesnt know shes dating the Corporal! Hes going to get himself killed. I grabbed Jean and whispered in his ear. "Shes the Corporals girlfriend," he started to panic.

                     (F/n)'s P.O.V

  Jean looked at me panicking. "Im so sorry I didnt know you were with the Corporal," he apologizes.

  "Its ok with me but if he found out you would be in some deep shit," I said chuckling.

  "Well 'he' already knows." A firm voice said behind me.

  I looked behind me to see no other than

Levi~

I feel bad for Jean now.

  "Kirstein, laps until your legs give out completely," Levi says glaring at Jean.

  Its crazy how fast horse face ran to go do his laps.

  I started to giggle.

"Who are you laughing at?" Levi growled.

  "Hehe its just funny. The situation, I mean," I giggled.

  "Tch whatever. Your coming to my table." He dragged me to the squad table.

  (Incase your confused why Eren isnt with Levi's squad table is because he wants to be with his friends on the 104th cadet corps.)

  I sat next to him and hugged him. "Awww. I think someone was a bit jealous. Hehe," I giggle poking his cheek.

  "Tch yeah whatever. Poke my face again and see what happens," He threatens.

  "Hehe but now I really want to do it again." I say almost poking him again. He stands up and grabs my hand and pulls me up aswell. He throws me over his shoulder. I blush from the embarrassment of everyone watching. I dont fight it since he is way stronger than me and I didnt want to fall even though........I wouldnt fall far. He carries me out the mess hall to our room. He lays me on the bed gently. "You know what, Im not even going to ask why you did that," I say. He climbs on top of me and kisses me.

    I was about to poke his cheek when he says,"If you poke me you wont get cuddles for a week," I gasp and pull my hand away.

  "Thats what I thought," he says before kissing me again.

   Lets just say I woke up and my legs hurt like a bitch.
______________________________________

    Sorry this one was a little shorter than my other ones. I want to thank lovelivelucy2 and @buddichaos for voting. Please comment any requests because Im going to be taking some for new parts.
  Until next time reader, goodbye.