The Underground|Part 12

(F/n)'s P.O.V
  I woke up to Levi yelling for me to wake up. "Im up! Im up!" I yelled. I sat up and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. I put on my Survey Corps uniform and smiled at it. I walked out the door to the mess hall to go and eat. Levi had already left to go to eat before me. We were getting new cadets today, the 104th trainees. I was super excited because I heard one of them was a titan! Like how cool is that! I made it to the mess hall and opened the doors to the cadets eating and talking. I joined Levi at his squads table. Petra (aka the stanky bitch) was talking to Levi. I was jealous but I knew he wouldnt leave me for this CRUSTY DUSTLY LOOKIN GIRL OVER HERE.

  "Morning." I said to my squad.

   "Hey (f/n)." My squad said except for that stanky hoe Petra.

    "Petra get off of Levi," I calmly demanded while glaring at her.

   "Uggggg! Its you!" Petra said glaring back at me. She was still holding Levi.

  "Petra!" Levi yelled in a very stern voice. "One: Get the hell off me. Two: Stop being mean to (f/n) or else I will have you off this squad in two seconds and beat your ass!" Levi yelled after.

      I smirked and held in my laugh. She pouted like a baby and got off him. I pushed her aside and sat next to him and hugged him. Then, he kissed me.

    I silently ate and then we went to go see the new cadets. I met the titan boy. His name was Eren Jaeger and he was really sweet. He was going to be joining our squad. He had a very protective sister and a very adorable little coconut with him. His sister was Mikasa and she was adopted into the Jaeger family so they arent actually related. The cute little coconut was Armin Arlert and he was a genius and super sweet. I met other cadets in the 104th cadet corps like Jean (aka Horseface), Sasha who is the equivalent of Oprah (insert Oprah bread meme), Connie, the lesbians Christa and Ymir, Reiner, and Bertolt.

    I went over to Eren and helped him to his room and introduced him to the squad. Our squads mission was to protect Eren at all costs and that was exactly what I was going to do. He was a good kid.

That night we sat at our table drank tea and talked.

  "Why does this tea taste so awful?" Eren asked.

   "Thats because its mostly watered down vodka," Levi said calmly.

  "VODKA!" Eren yelled. (Lol jk. Watch A Slap on Titan and you will get it.)

  We heard a knock at the door and the stank bitch went over to open it. It was Hanji. Oh god. She went over to talk to Eren and asked her questions about her experiments and we knew that was our time to go.

   "Good luck Eren," I told him beofre Levi with Levi. I shut the door. "I feel bad for him," I whispered to Levi.

  "Whatever..." He trailed off.

  "I cant wait to get some sleep," I said yawning.

  We walked to Akiras room and checked on him. He was with Erwin today because Hanji was doing some experiments. He was sleeping. "Im glad his Insomnia got better. Before he would only have three hours of sleep a night," I sighed.

"Yeah me too," Levi smiled.

  We walked to our room next door and went in. We changed out of our uniform and got into bed. I laid on his chest while he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him.

  "Goodnight Levi."

  "Goodnight (f/n)."

  We kissed and fell asleep~
______________________________________

    Hey guys thanks for reading. I want to thank TheLastofCats for commenting and following. Thank you @buddichaos for voting. I really appreciate it! Also thanks for over 420 views! I cant believe it! You guys are amazing!
   Until next time reader, goodbye.