The Underground|Part 17

Previously on The Underground......

     "Mr. Gunther!!!! Hey! Why....?!" Eren yelled as he went up to his body. He was indeed dead. The person sped towards us.

Present~

(F/n)'s P.O.V

"Eren! Dont stop! Keep moving!" I yelled at him. Oluo grabbed Erens hood and made him keep going. Oluo threw Eren and Eren hooked onto one of the trees. The person sped up, charging at us. "Protect Eren! Dont let her near him!" I yelled at my teammates.

   "Wheres should we head to!" Oluo screamed to Eld.

   "Head for HQ at full speed! There is no time to get our horses!" Eld yelled back.

  We went as fast as we could. In a matter of seconds......

A huge lightning bolt crashed down.....

   The female titan ran at full speed towards us. Steam came out her body as she ran to us. We dashed forward. We didnt want to look back but we did.

   "This time I will kill her myself!" Eren yelled. He put his hand close to his mouth prepared to bite into it.

   "No! The four of us will take her down! Head for HQ!" Petra yelled at Eren.

   "No! I will fight too!" Eren yelled.

   "No! This is the best course of action! We cant risk losing you!" Eld yelled.

   "Do yoy really have that little faith in us?!" Petra questioned Eren.

   "Petra, stop. You heard the captain. He said that Eren could transform if he felt like he should," I turn to Eren. "If you feel like this is the best descion then do it. I wont stop you. Levi wont stop you," I said to Eren calmly.

   Eren hesitated. He took his hand away from his mouth. A few seconds later the female titan grabbed Eld and squeezed him so tight blood came rushing out of his mouth.

   He died.

    Next, the female titan balled her hand into a fist and hit Oluo against a tree very hard. He died. The female titan then grabbed Petra and brought her close to her mouth. The female titan bit into her and spit her out. She died.

   The female titan was heading for me next. Then......

A huge bolt of lightning hit the ground.
Then, a large roar.

   The female titan stopped dead in her tracks. Eren was running so fast towards her she didnt have time to react. He roared so loud I had to cover my ears so they didnt bleed.

Levi's P.O.V

  I heard a loud roar come from behind me. It was Eren. I quickly turned around. I had a million thoughts running through my head. How is (f/n)? Is she ok? Is my squad alive? Is the female titan there? I shut my thoughts off and continued to head towards the sound.

Time Skip~

  I watched in horror as I passed by my dead squadmates. Gunther, Eld, Oluo, and Petra. Where is (f/n)? Is she still alive?  I kept heading towards the sound of titans fighting and roaring. I finally made it. I saw (f/n) standing on a tree a safe distance away from the fight.

   "Oh my god, Im so glad you're alive," I told her. She blushed. I hugged her and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.
  "Im so glad you're ok aswell!" She said to me.

(F/n)'s P.O.V

   I looked at the fight and Eren had just landed a good punch on the female titan. I saw Levi shoot his hooks towards the fight.

  "Huh?! Where are you going?!" I yelled to Levi.

I didnt want him to get hurt. He didnt anwser. He quickly cut behind the female titans knees making her fall to the ground. Levi proceeded to cut her eyes to blind her.

  Eren landed another punch. Eren lost all control. He started to kick and stomp on her. She lost all movement. Eren ripped open her nape with his teeth but she herself encased in a crystal-like barrier. Levi cut Eren out of his titan. I came rushing over and Mikasa did too. Apparently she heard Erens roar and headed straight for him. Mikasa was relieved that Eren was alive. Levi was relieved that I was alive and gave me a kiss saying 'Thank you for keeping your promise'.

______________________________________

      Hello readers. Im sorry I cant do more. I need to do homework fml and I need my beauty sleep lol. Thank you for supporting this series. Im sorry if there are mistakes. Like I said Im very tired so I might have made some mistakes.
   Until next time readers, goodbye.