The Underground|Part 9

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

  I put on my uniform and headed out the bathroom. I saw Levi waiting for me at the door.

  "Come on. You dont want to miss breakfast," He said stoically.

   "Im coming," I said walking over to him. I planted a gentle kiss on his lips and headed out the door. I could hear his footsteps behind me as I kept on walking. We reached the mess hall and I opened the doors. Everyone was talking to their friends. I was deep in thought about how they look so happy. I know these people have been through some stuff and yet they look so joyful. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked behind me to see Levi.

  "You were spacing out. Everything ok?" He asked a bit worried.

  "Yeah. Im fine." I said with a faint smile on my face. I kept walking and grabbed some bread. I let Levi lead the way and I ended up sitting next to him at his squads table. I was quiet and I didnt really talk to anyone there. I was thinking about Akira. I wanted him to be safe. He was still sleeping and I didnt want to wake him since he had insomnia just like Levi and me. He had insomnia yet he slept so well last night. Maybe he felt relieved that he was here, safe on the surface. I smiled at the thought.

  "So, who exactly is this?" I heard someone say. I snapped out of it and glared at the person.

  "My girlfriend. Treat her with respect." Levi answered before I could.

  "Tch." I heard that girl say under her breathe.

  I dont like her. I think shes jealous of me and Levi being together. Such a shame for her. Heh, its not like I feel bad for her. I started to chuckle out loud. I stopped," Sorry." I was still laughing like a maniac on the inside.

   "Im going to go check on Akira. Levi wanna come with?" I asked him with an innocent smile.

  "Yeah. I want to make sure hes ok." He said with a faint smile that quickly disappeared.

  We started to walk when I turned my head to see that girl raging and I smiled at her. I was enjoying this. I kissed Levi on the cheek and he blushed.

  "Oi! What was that for?!" Levi fumed.

  I started to laugh. "Im sorry Levi. I couldnt control myself." I spoke loud enough for that girl to hear. "Who was that girl?" I asked him.

  "Her name is Petra. She is super annoying and always trys to hook up with me. She is only on my squad because of her skill on the field," Levi said looking at me in the eyes.

Levi's P.O.V

Wait...... Is she....... Jealous? Haha Thats really funny. "(F/n), are you jealous of her?"

  "Ehhh! What?! No! Definitely not!!! Baka!" She yelled. Luckly nobody heard since we were out of the mess hall walking towards Akiras room.

  "Huh? What does baka mean?" I asked.

  "Ohhh ummmm. N-nothing," She said nervously.

  "You have to tell me now. What does it mean?" I asked her again.

  She smirked and said, "Idiot."

  "Im going to give you five seconds to run," I said glaring at her.

  "Huh? Wait.... You- your kidding right?" She said laughing nervously.

  "5" She started to run.

   "4" She turned around.

   "3" She turned back around to run more.

   "2" I smirk

    "1" Im started chasing after her.

   She wasnt that quick so I was catching up to her. She kept running and I finally caught her. I laugh,"Gotcha!"

  She laughs. "A-am I in trouble now?"
  I smirk. "Definitely. I will give you a punishment later. We have to check up on Akira first."

"Ok. Lets go."
______________________________________

    I hope you enjoyed this part. Please consider voting, leaving a comment, and following me. Im sorry this one was short.
  Until next time reader, goodbye.