The Underground|Part 18 Finale

Previously on The Underground......

     Levi was relieved that I was alive and gave me a kiss saying 'Thank you for keeping your promise'.

Present~ (F/n)'s P.O.V

    We got back and all I wanted to do was check up on Akira and fall asleep in Levi's arms. I was walking to Akiras room with Levi by my side. When we got there I was about to open the door when it opened. It was Akira. He jumped in my arms and kissed him on the forehead. "Hey, how are you?" I asked him.

   "Im good. I was about to go look for you!" He said with a grin on his face. Levi ruffled up Akira's hair.

  "Its late you should get to bed," Levi told Akira.

  Akira nodded, "Ok. Goodnight."

  I hugged him. "Goodnight kid," Me and Levi said in unison.

  Akira smiled and turned away and went inside his room.

  Me and Levi locked hands and walked to our room next door. We opened the door and went in. "I don't have any paperwork to do tonight," Levi sighed in relief.

  I smiled. "That's good, Im so tired," I walked towards the wardrobe to get a long t-shirt which is what I wear to bed. I went to the bathroom and changed. I brushed my teeth and came out to see Levi getting ready for bed. I walked towards him and layed down. I rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me protectively. I felt so safe around him.

  "Goodnight Levi."

  "Goodnight (F/n)."

______________________________________

   Five years later.........  (F/n)'s P.O.V

    The titans have been eradicated and I am now living a peaceful life with Levi. My son Akira is 12 and now has a sister. Yes, me and Levi had another kid. Her name is Nozomi. Her name means hope in Japanese. She has Levis  piercing-steel blue eyes and my (e/c) eyes. She picked up Levis clean-freak nature. He is very proud of her. She is 5 years old. Im now 35 and Levi is 37. I live in a wooded cabin next to a beautiful lake that reflects the suns light across it. Levi proposed to me a week after we got back from the 57th expedition. I, of course said yes. We got married and our wedding was very special. I wore a very elegant white dress and Levi wore a nice and neat black tuxedo. Hanji was one of my bridesmaids and she was squealing the entire time.

   One day Akira came to me and asked me," Hey mom. How are babies made?" I was shook.

   Levi ended up giving him 'the talk' and Akira was speechless by the end of it. I am prepared to live the rest of my life with Levi and my kids. Well, one day they will have to leave but I will cherish all of these moments.

Everything started in The Underground and Im happy with the way things have turned out.

______________________________________

       Yes, this is the last episode of The Underground. Dont worry I am going to start a new book and that will be a one-shot book. It will start next week. Please follow me to see my new book. Thank you for all of you guys' support. I love all yall.
   Until next time reader, goodbye.