The Underground|Part 10

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

  We start walking to Akira's room to check on him. I open the door to see my son sleeping comfortably in bed. I smile and look at Levi. He has a smile plastered on his face aswell. I lightly chuckle and look back to Akira. I quietly walk over to him and give him a sweet and gentle kiss on his head. Levi beside me just smiles. We walk out of the room and close the door. "I love him so much. He's such a sweet kid," I say as I smile brightly.

  "I will make up for those years that I was gone. I will protect him and of course, I will protect you with all of my being," Levi said as he looked me in the eyes. His stormy grey eyes pierced right through me.

  I started to blush and I walked closer to him. Our faces are inches apart. "I will protect you and Akira aswell. I promise," I said before he pulled me into a loving kiss.

  He broke apart the kiss and said,"We have to go now if we dont want to miss training."

"Oh yeah! We should hurry!" I said as we started to walk to the training grounds.

       ---Time Skip Two Minutes---

  We made it to the training grounds and I have to stand in a line with the other cadets while Levi stands infront.

  "Today will be hand-to-hand combat training. Pick your partner and start fighting. (F/n) you will be fighting me,"

I saluted and said,"Yes sir!" I walked to where Levi stood.

"Follow me." He started to walking to a more open area. "This is where we will be training."

  I nodded. I got into postion and so did he. We stayed like that for a while until he lunged at me. He threw a punch at me at which I easlily dodged. He was open so I took the chance and kicked him. He caught my foot and threw me to the ground. I tried to get up as quickly as possible but he kicked me down. He tried to kick me again but I grabbed his leg and pulled him down with me. I stood up and took this opportunity to kick him. My attack landed but he quickly got up and punched me in the stomach making me move back a couple inches. I looked at his face and he had a face full of guilt. I held my stomach to ease the throbbing pain. The pain started to fade away just a little so I threw a punch at him and he caught it. He took ahold of my arm and kicked my legs making me fall back (The technique Eren learned from Annie and used on Jean). I hit the ground and he pinned me down.

  "Good job (f/n). You put up a really good fight," He held his arm out for me to take. I took it and he helped me stand up. "Im sorry (f/n). I will help you get to the infirmary," He said as he kissed me.

  "Thanks Levi. Please dont feel guilty. We were just training so you dont need to feel bad," I said as I hugged him. I could feel the eyes on us and I felt embarrassed.

Levi sensed this and he said," Stop staring or you will all have stable duty for a month!" Immediately everyone went back to what they were doing.

  I chuckled. He continued to walk me to the infirmary.

                  ----Time Skip----

    I was at the infirmary and I was told that I could leave. I told Levi to go back to the training grounds since that was his duty. He didnt comply at first, but eventually he gave in. I walked to mine and Levi's room. I sat on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I must have been doing that for a while because I heard the door starting to open. I looked over to see Levi and I asked,"Hey. Is training over?"

  "Yeah. Are you doing ok?" He said with guilt hidden in his voice but I could sense it.

  "Im fine. Please don't be mad at yourself or feel any kind of guilt. We were training and you did what needed to be done. It doesn't even hurt anymore." I said reassuring him.

  "I know. I really didnt want to hurt you that bad." He said pulling me into a tight embrace.

  "Come on. I landed some punches and kicks too, you know." I said smiling trying to lighten up the mood.

  "Yeah. You were really good. Im impressed." He said before kissing me.
I smiled and kissed back. "I love you Levi."

  "I love you too (f/n)."

______________________________________

    Please vote, follow, and comment. Im open for requests. I upload every week. Im trying to upload every Monday and Wednesday but sometimes things happen lol.
  Until next time reader, goodbye.