The Underground|Part 11

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

  Today I woke up to Levi poking my nose and saying, "(F/n) wake up or Im going to have to splash water on your face," Then he let out a 'Tch'.

  "Ok, ok Im up. Please dont splash water on my face," I said opening my eyes and propping myself up.

"Lets go eat breakfast," he ordered.

   I obeyed and got up. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I brushed my hair and started to put on my straps. I still wasnt used to it and I messed it up. "Damn things." I muttered to myself.

   Levi noticed my struggle and started to chuckle at my state. He then proceeded to help me get it on properly. "That was really funny. You were so confused," he laughed.

  "Wasnt so funny to me. Those things are way to complicated," I mumbled pouting.

"It does take some time to get used to. Every cadet here has trouble with it, but not for long." He comforted as he grabbed my cheeks.

  "Yeah......." I agreed.

  He let go of me and we started to head out into the hallway. We made it to the mess hall and he opened the door. Everybody was eating and talking to one another. We grabbed our food and went to Levi's squads table. I sat down next to Levi and Petra sat down next to him on the other side. She whispered into Levis ear. 'I bet she talking some bullshit to him' I thought.

                      Levi's P.O.V

  Petra leaned over to my ear to say something. 'Oh my god what the hell is it now' I thought.

  "You know Levi, you could leave her for me and I will show you an amazing time," Petra crooned in my ear.

  I leaned towards her ear to say,"One: I would never leave (f/n). Two: Im your Captain and I will easlily kick you off my team."

  She looked at me, eyes wide and shook her head. I smirked to myself and turned back to (f/n). She was confused. "I will tell you later," I acknowledged.

  "Ok," she said as she continued to eat.

  A little while later a cadet came storming into the mess hall towards me. "Captain Levi, Commander Erwin wants you in his office immediately sir," the cadet said saluting to me.

  "Alright. I will be right there," I said in my normal stoic tone. He left and I got up to leave. I turned back to (f/n) and said," I will be back." She nodded and I walked out the mess hall to Commander Erwins office.

  Once I was there I knocked on the door and heard a 'come in'. I opened the door and walked in. I took a seat in the chair in front of his desk.

  "We will be going on an expedition in about a month. We are going to be clearing out titans and finding new lands," Erwin told me in a very serious tone.

  "Yes sir. What will me and my squad have to do?" I questioned.

  "Your mission is for you and your squad to eliminate as many titans as possible," Erwin stated.

  I stood up and saluted,"Yes sir. Is that all?"

  "Yes, you may leave now."

  I nodded and went outside to find the cadets doing hand-to-hand combat training. I looked around to find (f/n) fighting Petra. She was beating her ass. I smirked and she walked away with her little victory. I walked up behind her and grabbed her shoulder.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

  I felt someone grab my shoulder behind me and I turned around quickly to find Levi. "Oh hey Levi," I said. He kissed me and of course I kissed back.

  "Hey (f/n)," he said monotonously.

  "What was that sudden meeting about?" I asked.

  He shook it off and said," I will tell you later. First lets spar." He walked over to the open area and got into his stance.

  In under two minutes Im pinned to the ground and let back up. "I think I might have done worse this time." I sighed.

  "You still put up a good fight. You were lighter on your feet this time and dodged quicker." He empathized.

  "Yeah. You're right." I agreed.

    ----Time Skip After Training----

  I walk over to Hanjis room to go check on Akira. I see her showing him titan anatomy. I lightly chuckled to myself and tapped on Akiras shoulder. He turned around and smiled.

   "Mommy!" He yelled jumping into my arms.

  "Hey Akira. Just check up on you. Seeing what you were doing." I smiled over to Hanji.

  She chuckled and said," We are talking about Titan Science!!!!!" She yelled happily.

  I laughed and said," That seems like fun but I have to go back now. Bye Akira and thank you Hanji."

  Akira hugged me and sat back down.    I walked out of the room and went to me and Levis shared room. He was sitting on the bed. He patted the bed next to him and he told me to sit down. I sat down and he looked at me.

  "Erwin called me to his office to tell me about a expedition happening in a month. Our mission is to clear out the titans and I just dont want you dying on me. I will be personally training you to be the best soldier you can be. Even though you are a very skilled soldier," Levi said in a very serious tone.

    I hug him and nuzzle my face into his chest. "Yeah. I understand. I dont want you dying on me either ok?" I pleaded.

  "Yeah. We will do some maneuver training tomorrow," Levi told me.

  "Ok."

  He kissed the top of mt head and said," I love you."

  "I love you too."
______________________________________

    Thank you for reading. Thank you @CraigHawkins832 and lovelivelucy2  for following me. Thank you lovelivelucy2 and @assassinrouge for voting.