Chapter 2

Jayla Santiago's POV

^^ Jamie Rodriguez.

"Is that blood?" Jaimie asks, peering closely at me, while planting a cup of camomile tea in front of me.

"This is not what I had in mind, when I said I wanted to release my stress" I say, changing the subject and eyeing the piss coloured liquid in the mug in front of me.

Jaimie regards me holding a cup of the same in his hands.

He is shirtless, his toned skin on full display.

His trousers are hanging lowly on his hips, the rim of his boxers peaking out a little, making him look like a model.

His dark eyes settle on my face and we sit in comfortable silence.

After a moment of restlessness, I hop off the stool and approach him.

His eyes scan me appreciatively and when I get close enough, he draws himself to his full height.

All 6'2 of it.

I glide tongue across my lips slowly and his eyes follow its movement.

I trail my eyes down his face, then his bare chest and taut abdomen and to the waistline of his boxers.

"Like what you see?" He asks.

I bite my lip and nod.

"A lot" I respond and he chuckles.

He puts his half empty mug to the side and pulls me towards him gently and I rest my head on his chest.

"How would your father react if he found out you were with a cop?" He asks, trailing his fingers in circular motion on my lower back.

"With?" I ask.

"Hm, I prefer the phrase fucking most days and chilling on others." I say teasing him.

He sighs.

"Is that what we are?" He asks, solemnly.

Yes.

"No of course not" I tell him and he perks up a little, as I press my hips up against his.

I chuckle a bit and then lean up kissing his neck.

"Now stop talking and fuck me" I say into his ear.

Before he can respond, I start trailing kisses up his neck until I get to his ear, taking it in my teeth and the sucking a little.

He groans softly and I know I've won.

"Jayla" He says, his grip on my hips tightening.

"Jaimie" I respond, dragging my nails lightly down his chest.