Epilogue

8 months later.
***

Luis Jones' POV.

"Jayla are you trying to kill me?" I ask.

She giggles.

It's the day of our closest friend, Temah's wedding, so we are getting ready to go.

Kofi is at my parent's house and we will pick him up on the way.

"Stop whining you big baby" she hushes fixing my tie.

I look down at my beautiful fiancée as she fixes my tie, the ring I bought her glinting in the light.

I mustered up the courage to ask her dad if I could marry her and he willingly accepted, telling me that he was happy his princess found someone like me.

The silk black dress that she bought hugs her figure nicely, leaving some of her body to imagination.

"C'mere" I say, grabbing her ass and pulling her closer.

"Luis, stopppp" she giggles, making me grab her ass harder.

"Nah" I say, fondling and squeezing her full ass as if I've never touched it before.

She smirks as I slap it and then grab her again.

"You're getting thicker" I say into her ear, nipping at her earlobe, making her bite her lip.

She looks at me through her eyelashes and then she slips her hand down to the bulge in my pants.

"You look good" she says, licking her lips.

I bite my lip and lean towards her.

She applies some pressure.

I groan.

"What, you like that?" She asks.

I nod.

She teases me too much!

She massages it some more.

I smack her butt again.

She gasps in response.

I start to yank up her perfectly smooth dress so that I can open her legs and give it to her!

"Luis, no!" She squeals, making me smirk harder.

I grab her bare thighs and part them some more, standing between them, pushing her further up the counter.

She looks at me through her thick eyelashes.

I press my very hard erection against her, to show some appreciation for the artwork in front of me.

I lean towards her and bite her neck a little, suckling until I feel it bruise.

She moans.

"Baby we have to leave! Everyone will see it!" She giggles.

"Good. Now they know you're mine." I growl, rubbing myself against her.

She gasps and I can feel her panties dampen a little.

She shifts away, but I yank her back towards me.

"Horny bastard" she mumbles.

I bite my lip.

I look into her eyes as I get on my knees.

Her lips part slightly.

"Tell me you want it" I say, maintaining eye contact.

She is still in shock.