Chapter 8: Surprise

I headed up to the balcony, where I seen my dad and they rest of the crew and the boys families.

"Hey dad." I Said standing next to him.

"How are they? Are they ready?" He Asked.

"Yep, more than ready." I Said rubbing his arm to calm him down. I gave him a smile and went to go sit by Thèa.

"Girl I'm so excited to watch them." Thèa said standing up from her seat and going to the edge of the balcony.

"I know nick was really nervous so I had to help him calm down." I Said standing next to her.

"Wait? How did you help him?" She said smirking at me.

"Girl not like that!! I'm with Liam remember!" I Said laughing at her facial expressions.

——————-

The show was so good and Nick killed his verse in Gone 2 long. I was so happy and proud of them. The fans went crazy when they seen them and it was so amazing knowing I helped them with songs and my dad helped them to. We all headed backstage to congratulate the boys.

"PRETTY PRETTY PRETTYMUCH WE ROCKIN PRETTY!!!" Everyone chanted as they all ran to the backstage.

"OOOUUUUU!" We all yelled as the boys all grabbed me and we jumped up and down while chanting.

"You guys were AMAZING!" I Said hugging them individually

"Thank you!!" They all Said.

After about 15 min. Or so we all kinda settled down and talked to a bunch of people in the back. As I was about to go to the bathroom, Nick tapped my shoulder.

"Hey, Vanessa...can I talk to you now?" Nick asked

"Oh yea sure!" I Said smiling so big as I was still happy about the show.

"I know we just met and everything but I real-" nick started to say but my dad cut him off.

"Vanessa! I have a surprise for you!" My dad said pulling me away from Nick.

"Wait dad-" I Said but he cut me off. I looked back at nick and he looked really upset.

"Okay my dear, you deserve anything and everything and I know you moved away from home for the summer. So I decided to bring you part of home." My dad said. I was so confused until I seen a door open and I seen Liam walk right in it.

"OH MY GOSH!" I Said as a huge smile appeared on my face. I ran right into his arms as he spun me around and squeezed me tight.

"I missed you baby!" He said in my ear as he spun me around.

" I missed you too!" I Said as he put me down and kissed me passionately . I looked at everyone and they seemed so confused. I then seen my dad and he had a big smile on his face to see his daughter happy.

"Thank you dad!" I Said hugging him.

"Of course! So if guys don't understand anything right now, this is Liam. This is Vanessa's boyfriend." My dad Said gripping Liam on his shoulders.

"Wait you have a boyfriend?" Nick asked coming up to us.

"Yeah." I replied. I could see something in nicks eyes. He looked almost mad and I don't know why.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Edwin asked. All the boys looked pretty mad to be honest. I don't understand why I would have to tell them

"Well I didn't really think it was important to tell you guys?" I said confused.

"Okay how about some dinner to celebrate!" My dad said stepping in to change the subject.

"Sounds amazing!" I Said smiling and placing my hand on Liam's chest as he hugged me.
—————
During dinner it was so weird. The boys were all giving Liam the stink eye and asking him questions about him that weren't relevant.

"So how long have you guys been together?" Austin asked.

"Um well 3 years in a couple of months or so." Liam said while smiling.

"Oh." Zion said twisting his fork in his spaghetti.

"Yeah, me and my babygirl have been together for a while and nothing's ganna get in the way of that." Liam Said as I felt his hand rub up my thigh.

Right when Liam said that I seen Nick get up and leave the restaurant. I pulled away from Liam and looked at the boys confused. They all looked away from me and pretended they were doing something.

"I'll be right back." I whisper in Liam's ear as I rolled my eyes at the boys and got up and exited the restaurant. I looked out the door and didn't see Nick anywhere. I walked around the corner of the building and seen Nick light up a joint.

"What the hell are you doing!" I Said taking it out his mouth and throwing it on the ground.

"What the hell!" Nick yelled.

"Why are you smoking right now! It is not the time." I Said as I got up in his face. He just ignored me and rolled his eyes

"Nick what's wrong?" I Said grabbing his hand

"DONT TOUCH ME!" He yelled as he pushed me back a little. I looked up at him and was shocked.
He looked at me like he was sorry but didn't say it.

"Just stop worrying about me! I don't need you to take care of me!" Nick Said as he walked away.
I was speechless, I didn't know what to do. I new nick had some anger issues but I never thought he would blow up on me.

I walked back into the restaurant and told the boys he stormed off.

"It's okay , Vanessa. He just has some..." zion said  but Brandon cut him off

"Issues he's dealing with right now." Brandon said finishing Zion's sentence. I nodded my head as Liam pulled me in his chest.

"Just go back home and enjoy some time with your boyfriend. We will find nick." Austin said

"Okay, text me if you need anything." I Said as Liam walked me out the restaurant.

We drove home in silence until Liam broke it.

"Hey baby, they will find him." Liam did rubbing my thigh

" I know, it just...he never blew up on me like that." I Said looking out the window and watching the rain drops fall on the window.