Chapter 9: Heartbreak

We got to the house and Liam and I walked right into my room. We got changed into pjs as I took off my makeup and put my hair up. We lied in bed and watched a movie. I was in my phone texting the boys non stop.

"Nessa. Can you please put your phone down." lol Said looking down at me. I was so into the conversation that the boys and I were having because it was of nick and I didn't even hear Liam.

"VANESSA!" Liam yelled with anger in his voice. I jumped and looked at him confused.

"Ever since I got here, you have been worried about the Nick kid! Do you even want me here? I came here to be with my girlfriend!" lol Shouted as he got off the bed.

"No liam, baby!" I Said crawling up to him as my knees where on the bed and my ams where on his shoulders as he stood in front of me.

"I'm so so sorry, I want you here and I'm so glad your here. I just want to make sure nick is okay." I Said playing with his hair.

He just looked away from me and sighed.

"Liam...I love you." I Said as I turned his head back towards me and kissed him. As our kisses got deeper, his hands wrapped around my waist and I pulled him down into the bed so he was now on top of me.

"Okay okay, lets go to bed." I laughed pushing him on the other side of the bed.

"Ahhh come on baby, you don't miss me at all?" Liam Said kissing neck. It felt so good to have him back with me but I just wasn't in the mood because I was still worried about the whole situation with nick.

As I was about to drift to sleep, I got a message. It was from Nick. I looked at Liam and told him I'm using the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me

Next morning

I woke up and turned my body over and put my arm on the other side of the bed. I didn't feel a body. I opened my eyes and didn't see Liam. I got up and grabbed one of his hoodies and put it on me like it was a dress.

I walked downstairs and walked into the living room. I seen football on and as I walked into the kitchen I seen all the boys including Liam and my dad making food while watching the game from the kitchen.

"Good morning sunshine!" Brandon Said laughing at my bed head.

"Hahah funny." I said sarcastically. I looked at nick and gave him a smile as he gave me one back. I'm glad we talked it out and everything's okay.

"So you guys made breakfast for the princess." I Said biting a piece of bacon.

"Only for you." Liam Said laughing as he kissed my forehead.

"Yo NO!  WHAT THE FUC-" Nick Shouted at the TV but caught his last word as he seen my dad stare at him. We all laughed and began to eat and watch the rest of the game.

After the game was over the boys left to go to the studio with my dad but I stayed back to have as much time with Liam as possible.

"So what we ganna do baby." Liam Said coming out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist as his chest still had water drip down it.

"Oouuu my man look so damn good." I Said walking towards him and grabbing him in for a kiss. We laughed between our kiss and pulled away.

"Well I was thinking we could go downtown L.A." I Said walking to my dresser to grabbed clean clothes.

"Yea we should go to the beach to and we can even invite the guys after they are done at the studio." Liam said as he was changing into his clothes.