Chapter 15: L.A show

I woke up and didn't check my phone. I got out my bed and opened the curtains so the sun can shine right through. I got ready and changed into shorts and a sports bra. Over top of it I put a hoodie over as it fitted me like a dress.

I haven't checked my phone at all this morning. I walked down stairs and grabbed my phone and went into the kitchen to eat some breakfast. As I sat down I checked my phone and it blew up. It was all over social media and I had millions of texts from Nick.

"HE DID NOT POST THAT!" I yelled out loud. I can't believe Carter posted that dance video on Instagram, when I told him not to! I quickly called nick.

Calling...Nick🤩

Nick🤩: " I knew it."

Me: "Nick. Please. Please. Let me explain!"

Nick🤩: you know I knew from the beginning he was up to something and I was right. I go on tour missing you like crazy. While your over here stripping on Carter!"

Me:" Nick! It was just a dance! He needed help with! I promise you. I told him not to post it because I know you would get mad."

Nick:🤩: So, you wanted him to hide it from me. Wow. Don't consider US, a thing anymore. I'm so fed up with this shit. Goodbye Vanessa."

Me:" Nick! Pleas-"

End of phone call

I was so filled with anger. I grabbed my gym bag and stormed out the house. I got to the dance studio where everyone was so Carter and I could practice for the competition. I opened the door dramatically and stormed in his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK CARTER!" I yelled

"Whoa whoa...Vanessa relax, let's go tal-" He Said looking around the class embarrassed.

"NO! YOU FUCKING POSTED THAT VIDEO WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO!" I Said pointing in his face.

"Vanessa! It was a really good video and I thought people needed to see this." Carter explained.

"I DONT GIVE A SHIT! I TOLD YOU NOT TO AND YOU DID IT! NOW IM IN A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE I TRULY CARE ABOUT BECIASE OF YOUR ASS!" I Said getting more and more angrier.

"What that NICK KID!" He started to yell. I was surprised he yelled back at me.

"You know what its nun of your business!" I Said rolling my eyes and walking towards the door.

"And good lucky finding a new dance partner!" I said before exiting the door. I was pissed and went home. I don't know what came over me but I just needed to cry. I ran up to my room and slammed the door and shoved my face into the pillow.

3 months later...

(Note: Vanessa told Thèa about the whole sneaking around with Nick and the argument)

"How you feeling about...tonight?" Thèa asked as we were doing our makeup.

"I really...I don't know. I'm excited to see the boys and ask them how tour is but...Nick....I don't think I can face him. He's been ignoring my messages for the past 3 months." I Said staring at myself in the mirror.

"Well he obviously loved you a lot because if he didn't, he would of texted you. He obviously is still hurt." Thèa said applying bronzer.

I just sighed and continued my makeup. We eventually finished getting ready and headed into the car with my Dad.

Vanessa's Fit

Thèas fit

We got to the venue and the boys weren't here yet

We got to the venue and the boys weren't here yet. They were still in the road. I walked in and seen the stage crew setting up. I walked to the backstage and seen a table of snacks.

"Yes!" I Said shoving my face with food.

"Vanessa! Stop shoving your face with food!" Thèa said pushing me away from the table.

"But-" I Said

"No buts! Your stress eating!" She said pointing at me. I rolled my eyes and seen my dad walk in.

"The boys are here, come on." My dad said. I looked at Thèa and both took a deep breath. As we started to walk toward there dressing room, I could feel my stomach twist and turn. I seen the boys down the hall and I made eye contact with Nick. I quickly covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom.