Introduction (The Characters)

Cheryl Blossom: The HBIC of Riverdale High. Best friends with Veronica Lodge and Betty Cooper. Betty is Cheryl's cousin and Archie is Cheryl's brother. Cheryl is a lesbian. Her dad died when she was young and never got to meet him properly. Cheryl's mum Penelope Blossom is a supportive mother. Treats her the same as a normal child. Cheryl thinks of her mum as a superhero always there for her in any situation. Penelope knows Cheryl is gay and is happy for her choice. Cheryl has had brief relationships with a boy and a few girls but they never went far. 

Toni Topaz: (Toni is taller than Cheryl) She is the badass of Southside High. She is best friends with Sweetpea and Fangs she briefly knows Jughead from Sweetpea but has never met him. Toni lives at Southside trailer park with her brother Toby. Toby has a wife called Spencer and loves her truly. Toni never met her mum but her dad Michael supports her as liking both girls and boys. Michael lives on the outside of Greendale. Toni's never really had a girlfriend or boyfriend it's not how she rolls. 

Veronica Lodge: Veronica is Cheryl and Betty's best friend she is dating Cheryl's brother Archie and they love each other dearly. They've been dating for over 4 years and nothing has gotten in the way of their love for each other. Veronica supports Cheryl as being gay and treats her the same. Veronica's parents are rich but she never considers their money hers. Her mother Hermoine works as a lawyer for the rich people. Her father Hiram works as a businessman but she never asked him what he actually does. 

Betty Cooper: Betty is Cheryl's cousin she is also Veronica's best friend. She has been dating Jughead for just over 3 years. They love each other dearly. They are like a regular couple. Both her parents Hal and Alice work at the Riverdale register where Betty sometimes goes here to help with too. They both are normal parents that work nearly every day. Betty has a sister called Polly she is dating some rich kid called Jason that lives in Greendale so she rarely sees her sister. When Polly and Jason graduated Highschool they both moved there. Betty also has an older brother called Charles he is 30 he moved out when he was 25 to start a new life with his wife Charlott. Betty hears from Charles nearly every week. Betty goes to Riverdale High.

Archie Andrews:  (Yes Archie has a different last name than Cheryl. It's Riverdale) Archie is dating Veronica he loves her so much and plans to marry her after they graduate. Archie is also Cheryl's brother he loves her with most of his heart and protects her all the time. Archie knows that Cheryl is gay and was the first person to know he supports Cheryl's decision and is with her every step of the way. Archie is older than Cheryl by half a year but Archie was held back. They are like best friends to always have someone to talk to. Penelope loves Veronica and treats her like her own daughter she also wishes that Archie will marry her to one day. Jughead and Archie are best friends they have known each other since they where 5 years old. They are inseparable. Archie goes to Riverdale High. Archie took his father's last name as a memory of him. 

Jughead Jones: Jughead is dating Betty he really loves her and sometime in the future is planning to marry her. Jughead has a younger sister called Jellybean they have a love, hate relationship but he would do anything for her. Jughead lives with Betty as Betty's parents love Jughead they let him stay over and they have the room. Jughead does sleep in Betty's room Hal and Alice don't really care. Jughead's parents Glady's and FP both live in Southside trailer park with Jellybean. Jellybean goes to Riverdale High with Jughead and rest of the group. Jughead goes to Riverdale High as well. Jughead is a serpent but doesn't really communicate much with them. Not yet at least. 

Hey, guys, it's me I hoped you liked this. If you did please like it and I will keep posting more of this. This is my first fanfic so I hope it's good. I hope to post more here but sorry if I don't I have school and other commitments on. And I'm sorry if I spelt things wrong like mum I'm Australian that's how we spell it lol. 

My Instagram is: missriveraswhore

Thanks and bye loves xx