Chapter 7 -And she's a serpent-

(Cheryl's POV)

Once school had finished Archie dropped me off at home and he went back to Veronica's No surprise there. I got inside the house went straight upstairs and had a shower. I got dressed into my PJs I didn't even bother checking the time. I sat on my bed and continued reading the book that my mum bought me. Five Feet Apart. I was reading for about half an hour when I heard the front door open the close really loudly. I got off my bed and headed downstairs. I saw Archie with someone. Oh and Veronica.

"Hey V," 

"Hey, Cher," Veronica greeted me.

"What are you doing here," I asked both of them.

"I need to change, it's date night," Archie said making his way to his room. I rolled my eyes. They always make date nights together. Me and Veronica sat on the couch and talked for a good 15 minutes. Archie came down from the stairs.

"Babe, we better get going. See ya, Cheryl," he said grabbing Veronica's hand. Veronica smiled at me.

"See you, Cher," Veronica said leaving. Why the fuck they in such a rush. I got off the couch and went back up to my room. I checked the time at 5:30 pm nice. I got time. My phone went off. I got a message. It was from Toni. I smiled as I read the text.

I really want to meet Toni before I see her at school because I don't want her to hate me when she sees me

I'm a bit upset that I can't meet Toni tonight but she has a point it would be a better surprise if we saw each other at school

I'm a bit upset that I can't meet Toni tonight but she has a point it would be a better surprise if we saw each other at school. I'll text her goodnight before I go to bed. I walked down the stairs. The front door open. 

"Hey hun, can you help me with this box," my mum said walking inside the house.

"Sure, you bought pizza," I said really excited. I love pizza it's my favourite food. Best of course cheese pizza. I put the pizza down on the table and grabbed two plates. I gave one to my mum and we both started eating. 

"So darling, how was your day today," she looked over to me. Did Archie tell her sometime? Did Betty tell her something? Oh god. 

"It was good," I said looked back at her waiting for her to say something back to me.