Chapter 24 -You're going to be an aunty!-

This chapter is skipping 3 months ahead of the last chapter where they are in their last 2 week of summer holidays. 

(Cheryl's POV)

"So it's nearly the last week of summer holidays what are you guys doing?" Toni said to the cour four in front of me as I sat down on her lap and handed her a drink. 

"Actually that is what I wanted to talk to you about guys," Veronica mentioned. I raised my eyebrow, "Every year before summer holidays finished me, Cheryl, Arch, B and Jughead go up to my family's cabin. Considering you're Cheryl's girlfriend and I thought she already invited you," she grinned at me as I rolled my eyes back, "We want to know if you would like to join us?" Veronica asked Toni as I snapped my head back to look behind me.  

"I would love to," she smiled and looked at me.

"Good because I don't want to have to share a room by myself again," I laughed as everyone else joined in. Toni kissed my cheek as I smiled back at her. 

--2 Hours Later--

I was now lying Toni's chest as she played with my hair which was very soothing when she began to talk

"So babe what are you going to pack for the trip?" she asked me.

"I'm not sure. We have about a week but I want to pack early so I don't forget anything," I glanced at the ceiling. I shifted my head a bit to look at the clock. 3:00 PM. "You wanna order some pizza?" I smirked at Toni as she returned it. 

After I called for a pizza a dozed off next to Toni. But about 20 minutes I heard this humming in my ear. As I came back to reality I saw Toni's face above me, "Babe, the pizza is here you gotta get up," Toni said caressing my cheek. I grabbed her hand and slowly got out of bed. She then led me downstairs to the table where a pizza box was placed. We both sat down and started to eat. We didn't talk much as we were both so hungry.

Once we both finished eating I place the box in the bin and joined Toni on my bed in my room. I sat in between her legs and rested my head on her stomach as we watched the T.V. We both fell into a deep sleep wrapped in each other's arms. 

--3 days later-- (2 days before the trip)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. 7:00 AM. I slowly got out of bed and walked downstairs to see just my mum at the table.

"Morning hun, how did you sleep?" she smiled.

"Good," I said yawning making my way to the fresh coffee. I grabbed a cup and filled it with coffee adding some milk and coming to sit with my mother at the table, "What time do you have work?" I asked her.

She looked down at her watch, "In about half an hour," she leaned back into her chair, "What are you going to do today?" she asked me.

"I'm not sure. I need to start to pack for the trip to V's lodge. But I might go to the shops to get some things I need for the trip to. Considering that we're driving, I don't really want to stay in a car with all six of us," I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you all take separate cars. Usually, you're with the others because you don't want to drive alone but take Toni with you if you get tired of driving she can take over," my mum mentioned. 

I nodded, "Yeah, we could do that. Pretty sure that the others are coming over tonight anyways so we can talk about it tonight," I turned my head to the stairs, "Where's Archie?"

"Upstairs sleeping," We laughed. I pulled out my phone and texted Toni.

 I pulled out my phone and texted Toni