Chapter 26 -GET THE HELL OUT!-

---SEXUAL THEME---

(Toni's POV)
--9:00 AM--

I woke up from the ray of the sun coming through the massive windows in front of the bed. I slowly opened and closed my eyes noticing that I wasn't in my room. Then it hit me. I'm at Lodge Lodge. I smiled. I looked down at my chest noticing Cheryl still peacefully sleeping on me with her arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly wrapped my hands around her waist as well and kissed her hair. Perfect. I felt Cheryl's head starting to move. She moved her head and put her chin on my chest and slowly opened her eye. I saw her beautiful hazelnut eyes glare in the sunlight, "Goodmorning beautiful," I whispered. 

"Morning," she answered in her raspy morning voice which made me tingle inside.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked her.

"Good," she moved her head and kissed me. I deepened the kiss and flipped us over. She giggled back. I started kissing her neck making her moan quietly. She tried lifting her jumper but I stopped her and help her take it off exposing her breasts. She helped me take off my top. The cool breeze brushing up against my chest. Cheryl then sat up reaching up to me and started to kiss me again deeper and harder than the first time. But the kiss what quickly interrupted by our door being swung open. 

"Cher, Toni brea-. OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I heard Veronica from the door scream. I quickly jumped off Cheryl's lap and covered my boobs with my top as Cheryl buried herself in the sheets. 

"WHAT THE FUCK VERONICA GET THE HELL OUT!" Cheryl yelled back at her as Veronica ran out of the room.  I turned around to face Cheryl and quickly put my top on. I gave Cheryl her jumper as she got out of the bed and put it back on. We both hurried downstairs. We saw Veronica looking up at us with a mixer of a confused, shocked and embarrassed look on her face. Betty, Archie and Jughead walked out from the kitchen.

"What's with all the screaming?" Jughead asked. They looked between Me, Cheryl and Veronica as me and Cheryl's face went bright red.

Betty put two and two together, "Are you kidding me?" she laughed. "You could've locked the door," she faced towards us. Then turned to Veronica, "Or you could have knocked first," she smirked. 

"I will never be able to get the image of Toni on to-,"

"VERONICA!" Cheryl yelled out towards her.

Veronica just smirked, "You horny mother fuckers," she smiled and walked off. Where Betty, Jughead and Archie were just staring at us. They laughed and walked off. 

I wrapped my hands around Cheryl's waist, "Rule number one about having sex with other people in the house. Locked the doors," Cheryl whispered into my ear as I laughed at her. I moved my hands from her waist to her hand and led her into the kitchen where Veronica had made us all breakfast. 

--2 Hours Later--

"YOU CHEATED!" Cheryl yelled at me from across the table.

"NO, I DIDN'T!" I yelled back at her. 

"YOU STOLE ALL MY MONEY THEN CHEATED!"

"I DID NOT FUCKING CHEAT!" I yelled.

"Okay, you know what, I'm not gonna play monopoly with you guys ever again," Betty got up from the table and moved to the fridge. Archie and Veronica laughed and walked into the kitchen to get food. Cheryl crossed her arms. 

"Say sorry," I told her.

"No," she said.

I stood up from my chair, "Cher, say sorry for calling me a cheater," I teased.