Chapter 14 -You're forgetting something-

(Cheryl's POV)

I went to school for the whole week but after school I was always in the hospital with Toni. We did homework together everyday and I left before 8:00 pm every day. We haven't made anything official yet. Today is Saturday and Toni gets to come home tomorrow. Toby is planning to take her back to the trailer tomorrow morning. I walked inside Toni's room and saw that she was still asleep. I looked at the time. It's 10:00 am why is she not awake. I went next to her.

"T, Toni. Wake up," I said sitting down in the chair next to the bed. 

She slowly started to wake up. She rolled over and looked at me, "Good morning," she said smiling. I laughed. "Why are you laughing at me,"

"Hun, it's 10 in the morning," I said smiling. She grabbed her phone from the side of the bed. 

"Shit," she said. I laughed. 

"What time do you want me to come over tomorrow?" I asked her moving from the chair to into her bed. 

"Well, I get let out of here at 8:30 and I'll probably get home at about 9. Do you wanna come over at 10?" she asked me.

"That sounds great," I said kissing her forehead. 

"I have an idea," I looked at her. 

"Yeah,"

"Why don't we tomorrow go out?" she asked me.

"You mean on a date," I asked.

"Yeah," I felt my heart beat really fast. Toni wants to take me out on another date.

"I'm not letting you drive," she laughed. "Yes, I would love to," she said giving me a kiss. I laid on her chest like I always do and we fell asleep. 

(Toni's POV)

I woke up before Cheryl did. I reached over and tried not to wake her. I grabbed Cheryl's phone and went through her contacts and found Veronica's number. I went into my phone and sent Veronica a message. She answered straight away. 

I am really excited but nervous that she is going to say no

I am really excited but nervous that she is going to say no. "Hi," she said to me smiling. She has the most beautiful smile. My heart warms up every time. 

"Hi," I said has a leaned down and kissed her head. Her head was so warm. I can stay like this forever. Well not here but in a real bed. 

"Who where you texting," she asked me,

"Oh, it was just Sweet Pea he wanted to know what time I was getting out tomorrow," Please believe it.

"Oh okay," she said moving her head more into my arm. Oh thank god.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

"Just a little bit," I moved head onto the pillow and got off the bed. I went outside of the room and went to the vending machine. I grabbed two bags of chips and a bottle of water. I called Veronica before going back in.