Prologue😍

3rd POV:
"Destiny Scarlett, it is your turn," a woman dressed in a suit said waiting for the fourteen year old at the door to the Trial room. The girl looked to her mom who was a human for reassurance. She gave her daughter a light smile then pushed her lightly toward the room.

The girl hesitantly stepped inside slightly jumping as the door, closed and locked behind her. A cold male voice said, "let the Trial begin."

After two hours the girl came out shaking slightly her results in her left hand. Her mom caught her and took the results. She skimmed it her heart dropping in fear for her daughter as she read in bold letters.

Human.

She grabbed her daughter's hand and hoped to be home and get her daughter out of danger before her husband came home. Because if she did not her daughter would suffer. 

"Darling pack what you then wait by the back door for me alright?" The woman told he the girl. She was confused as to why but listened to her mother and ran upstairs. 

As soon as she was dome packing she heard a car, so she looked out the window to see her father....with another male. A warlock. Immediately fear coursed through her body. She grabbed her bag and bolted down the stairs to her mother who waited for her at the backdoor. 

Her mom grabbed her lightly by the shoulders and said, "listen to me darling no matter what happens or what you hear you keep running do you understand me? Do not stop running until you reach the border. They will stop at the border alright? Remember I love you so much my baby," her mom choked on her words as she took off her locket and placed it around her daughter's neck. Placing a kiss on her cheek and telling her to run.

Just as her father and the male entered.