5:

3rd POV:
Destiny just stared at them in disbelief and shock, how could she a mere human be a Seer and bring a City that is practically dead back to life when there are extremely few Immortals and Protectors?

"You alright human?" Asked the black haired male examining her knowing something was upsetting her. She nodded not really paying attention to the Protector just thoughts running through her mind confusing her and scaring her a little.

Destiny cleared her throat, shook her head and asked, "so what are your names of I may know them?" "I am San, the green haired male said, and that is Seonghwa," he continued pointing to the male who was watching her intensely.
You won't win,"  a voice spoke coming from the shadows making the two Protectors activate their powers and turn to face the unknown enemy as they move in front of Destiny. "Who are you, you aren't a Ix'li," said Seonghwa voice as cold as ice as power flowed through him.

"You'll figure it out little Protector. All you need to know is keep a close eye on your Seer. You might never know who can take her," just like that the voice was gone. They turned to face Destiny who was on her knees clutching her head, eyes closed...as blood dripped from her nose.

Immediately both were at her side as she whimpered in pain as the images of what had happened and some of what was going to happen flashed in front of her eyes. "Destiny, remember to breath," San murmured placing a hand on her forehead trying to help relieve some of the pain. But something was blocking his magic so he couldn't help.

"What happened?" Yoongi's voice echoed as the Immortals and other Protectors appeared. Their clothes tattered, a few bruises but further on they were just alright. "She seeing some unusual things that she does not normally see," replied Seonghwa holding her hand as San wiped away the blood.

Jin knelt in front of her wanting to help but immediately San and Seonghwa pushed him away. "You cannot help her, we tried but serving is blocking our powers," San explained as Seonghwa eyed Jin. "What do you mean San?" Asked Hongjoong. Before San could explain a scream tore from Destiny's throat as her eyes flew open and she moved away from everyone. "Destiny?" San tentatively asked knowing if they aren't careful right now she'd break.

Destiny swallowed her eyes flickering between the Protectors and Immortals as pain encased her heart making it difficult to breathe. "How can you even be my Mates, my Protectors after what had happened?" She asked softly making them tense and frown. Somehow knowing she saw what had happened.

Of course she did it was a part of her history.

"Destiny she didn't have a choice," San began gently but she cit him off. "No, she had a choice she could have done something but chose instead to be selfish!"

"It is all in the past Destiny. What matters right now is keeping you safe as well as protecting this world," said Jin making Destiny flinch and look to the sky. "I don't care what happens to me, I just want you guys to live after this is done," she whispered just as she was pulled into a hug making her gasp and tense.

"We care that you live as well, now let us get some rest," Seonghwa said as he places her on his back face blank. But inside he was happy she was alright.

At least for now.

1st POV:
I snuggled more into the warmth raiding from the person that held me. I froze as I realized two things: One someone was holding me. Two that person had body heat. My eyes snapped open locking on Seonghwa's face as his grip tightened.

"Take a picture," I heard him mumble making me jump and let out a squeak. "Sorry," I murmured trying to move away but he didn't let go of me. "No, sleep more," with that he yanked me into his chest and passed out again. I sighed but complied and drifted off back to sleep.

"Get your hands off our mate!" A voice roared making me fall out of bed and hit my head on the wooden floor. I looked up to see Yoongi glaring at Seonghwa who just rolled his eyes and helped me up.

"I am allowed to make my own decisions Yoongi," I muttered rubbing my head. "I know but you are our Mate," he snapped making my blood boil. "I am my own person thank you very much and you don't own me! Didn't she fall for the Protectors as well?" With that I left the room somehow knowing that if I didn't someone would lost it. And we didn't need that.

At least not right now.