10:

1st POV:
After that happened....the others found out...and became more affection as well and it made blush no matter how many times it happened.

For once the boys decided to take me outside not the garden but outside. Yes we do have weapons just in case but I've been couped up in that place for almost to months so I am happy to be out.

I just stared at the sky for a bit when an arm went around my waist making me jump. Turned out of be only Mingi, when another grabbed my left hand. Namjoon thank goodness, the others either walked in front or behind us talking normally with each other.

Mingi and Namjoon were even talking but I kept quiet and just listened and took everything in. "Des you alright?" Mingi asked I smiled and nodded just happy to be in their company.

"You know trying to find you guys isn't easy," a cold voice said making everyone freeze and tense. "But now that we've found you we won't stop until you hand over the Seer," he stepped into the light ten others behind him.

"Over my dead body," growled Seonghwa as a mace appeared in his hands the others summoning their weapons as well.

"Just give us the Seer," another said sounding bored. "Like my friend said," Jin said smirking. "Over our dead bodies, Wooyoung
, Seonghwa, Mingi and Yeosang stay with her," we'll handle them he said and they attacked.

"I  want to fight as well," I murmured but realized I only had a dagger and a dagger won't work in this situation.

Klaus suddenly appeared and everyone collapsed to the ground groaning in pain. He stepped over them and walked to me. "No, Des run!" They shouted...but I knew if I did they'd get even more hurt. I looked at them and shook my head as Klaus reached me.

Before he could touch me, I dodged and jammed my dagger into his thigh and twisted also pulled it out. He grunted in pain before going for me again but I kept dodging and attacking when I could.

"Enough of this," he growled grabbing me by my neck and slamming me into the pavement and I cried out in pain. "Come with me daughter," he said as he slung me over his shoulder and began walking away.

"No, Des! Des!" Shouted Seonghwa as he tried to reach me. I smiled sadly at him and mouthed, "I...love...you..." before giving into darkness.