11:

3rd POV:
Even after Klaus had left the boys didn't people...they...felt broken and they didn't know what do at this point.

Seonghwa though he took it a bit harder as well as Wooyoung and Yeosang seeing as they were a bit closer to her than the others were. All those three did was head to the training area (after their wounds were looked after) and just trained.
Well the others tried to figure out where Destiny might have been taken and what Klaus was planning on doing.

They planned on finding her no matter the cost.

---

Destiny woke up in pain and to extremely bright lights. She opened her eyes to see a Shadow directly in front her face which caused her to pull out her dagger and fling it at well...it. Of course the thing dodged and let out a chuckle.

"I see you are awake my dear having fun?" Klaus said as appeared blank expression on his face. "Go away," she mumbled causing his expression to darken. "Do not test me dear," he growled and it sent a shiver up her spine but she decided she wasn't going to show any fear.

"Go burn in hell Klaus it is where you belong anyway," she snapped and she was suddenly pinned to the wall by her neck. "Listen here dear, you might be my daughter but do not except me to play nice. If I didn't need your powers for my plan you'd be dead. Now shut up, don't try anything I have work to do," with that he dropped her and vanished.

"Guys I'm sorry, I'll try to get back to you," she whispered before darkness consumed her again.

---

"Seonghwa calm down breaking things is not going to help find her!" Yeosang said as he dodged a chair.

Seonghwa lost it when they told him they couldn't find her. He's...a little unstable at the moment.

Wouldn't you be?

"Then what else are we supposed to do? Because nothing is working," he snapped as he threw  a dagger somewhere. "We are trying but you getting angry and losing your temper right now is not right! Des would be disappointed!" Exclaimed Namjoon making everyone freeze.

Does he have a death wish? Every Protector told the Immortals not to mention her name in front of the main particularly Seonghwa.

Yeosang and Wooyoung just flinched at the mention of her nickname and moved away as Seonghwa turned around to face him his eyes a red/green colour. But it faded -slowly- as he blinked and looked around.

"I just don't want to lose her," he mumbled staggering toward Yeosang and Wooyoung who immediately hugged him. They calmed him down -a little bit- while the rest cleaned up the mess.

"We won't will get her back don't worry," said Jin as he walked up to them Hoseok and Jimin in tow. "Why are you guys  dressed in black?" Asked Wooyoung speaking for the first since...well you know.

"Well, Hoseok and Jimin are our spies as well as trackers, so we're sending them out to see if,they can find anything of Des," said Yoongi appearing out of thin air.

They nodded and wished them good luck while some planned to rest others returned to training or plans. Yeosang, Wooyoung and Seonghwa though had other plans and none were those above.

---
Destiny awoke to her Klaus cursing loudly, she groaned and sat up, still in the same place she was before.

"You're awake, follow me," he said and began walking to an odd looking door. It had weird symbols on it and strange letters but she listened.

As soon as she stepped into that room she knew something wasn't right. It was dark for a few minutes before the lights turned on making her hiss and blinked so that her eyes could adjust.

She looked around, her heart began to pound in fear. Humans...rogue humans if they were caught, not all but those who seemed special. Were thrown into a room called a 'Chamber', some never came out...those that did either lost their sanity or was used to fuel someone else's power.

Chambers were said to have white wall, gravel for a floor as well as  the roof, pods, electric chairs and other weird gadgets.

Destiny jumped, when she heard Klaus's come through an intercom. "My dear, I know how you like surprises I have one for you." One Destiny hates surprises and Two she knew somehow that it was going to be bad.

"Go to the pods a few feet in front of you the first row of pods, pull off the sheet,_ he said his voice taunting. She swallowed hard and confidently walked toward the pods and ripped off the sheet.

"No, why..." She breathed shakily her eyes widening in shock/fear as she saw who was inside. "Why would you drag them into this?" She cried looking for a way to open the pods but could find none.

She returned to the pods and tapped on the glass, calling their names to wake them up. Wooyoung was the first to wake groaning and rubbing his neck. When his eyes opened and locked on her he was relieved for only a second.
He took note that he was in a pod and saw the others next to him who began waking up as well and he didn't like it at all.

"Des are you hurt?" Was the first thing Yeosang asked as soon as he saw her, she smiled at him and shook her head indicating she was alright.

Seonghwa looked at her then his eyes drifted around the room. "Des where exactly are we?" He asked the other two silent also wanting to know.

She swallowed her fear, eyes locking with his as she said,

"The Chamber."