6:

I found a garden. A beautiful garden, yes we are in the city but the Immortals restored a house where we could rest, hide, prepare and plan.

I sat under a tree in the garden reading to find out what we were going up against. Because we cannot fight our enemies without knowing anything about them. Though there is not a lot to go on....

I groaned and tossed the tenth book I've gone through to the side, I laid down and stared at the sky. "What are you doing?" Asked Jungkook sounding slightly amused. "Trying to find out which enemy we are up against but found nothing," I replied a little tense as he laid down next to me.

"You mean the Shadows? Not a lot to know about them since they barely make themselves known," he said sighing. "I know that, but we have to find out what their weakness is or we can kiss our lives goodbye," I said as I sat up just to be pulled back down onto his chest making me blush.

"What are you two?" A cold voice cut across the garden making me jerk away from Jungkook as if he had a sickness. I looked up to see who spoke, turns out it was Hongjoong and he didn't look to please. "Anything I can help you with Hongjoong?" I asked trying to break the tension.

His gaze snapped to me immediately and suddenly he was in front of me making me stumble backwards. "Yes, San and the others are calling a meeting I came to fetch you," he replied turned and began walking. Jungkook and I shared a look but followed him nonetheless.

When we  entered the living room everyone fell silent and eyes locked on me making me frown. "What?" I asked raising my eyebrows and they began whispering to each other. I sighed and cleared my throat. "What is going on?"  I asked crossing my arms and leaned against the wall next to Mingi who stood far away from everyone.

"Your father is looking for you," said Yeosang.
It was silent for a few seconds before San slapped him upside the head. "Why? I'm a Human I'm nothing special," I said and if looks could kill I'd be dead. "You are you're our Soulmate and they are your Protectors so you are extremely special to 15 people," rambled Jongho making me giggle and him blush sightly. 

"Why does he want me?" I asked getting back to the subject at hand. "To use your powers as a Seer," replied Yeosang who was doing research. "What powers? I only have vision nothing else," I said feeling confused. "We don't know yet but we'll figure it out soon, said Seonghwa as he tossed a dagger into the wall.

" Can he find us here?" I asked as Jin and Namjoon began whispering to each other. "It'll...take him a while but his Shadows could find us in a few days or a few hours," said Taeyhung making me swallow hard.

After that everyone was talking to each other trying to find out what we could so I decided to research with Yeosang who sat in a corner away from everyone. He was...more...silent than use but I decided to ignore it.

"Hey guys I checked-" my head whipped to the entrance of the living room to see Yeosang standing there everyone was silent. I heard laughter coming from my left my gaze, jerked to the 'Yeosang,' next to me to see it forming into a...Shadow. "Move Destiny!" Snapped Yoongi but before I could something wrapped around my body and lifted me into the air.

"Destiny!" I heard several voices call out. I whimpered aw I felt q glow then my...energy draining. "Release her!" Roared Jin and it even scares me. "No can do," a new voice said, I opened my eyes. Gaze locking on the man I never wanted to see again.

"Klaus."

I whispered as I was dropped to the floor.
3rd POV:
Destiny tried to move but was immediately grabbed by Klaus and flung across the room.
She closed her eyes excepting pain. But was surprised to be met with arms instead.

She opened her eyes, gaze locking with Yeosang.
He smiled gently at her as if to say sorry this happened. She returned when suddenly they heard laughter and turned to face Klaus.

The others were in their fighting forms, attacking Klaus but nothing seemed to have an effect on him. "You really think you can defeat me? With your mere powers. The only who could take me was Elise but unfortunately she is dead," he said making Destiny freeze.

"You- my mother was the only who could go up against you?" Destiny asked feeling broken. His cold gaze moved to her. "Yes she could."

"But she was human."

"No she wasn't," said Klaus as he walked toward the door. Stopping to say one last thing.

"You aren't either."

And he was gone.