2😈

I woke up the next morning to Parker screaming and crying. I sat up in bed and checked the time.
Riley: really park you gonna be my alarm clock bc its 7
I then saw Jonah running in and grabbing Parker in his arms then coming to sit by me.
Jonah: hey um ya look pretty good in that hoodie if I do say so myself!!
I looked down at my hoodie to see I'm wearing Jonah's. Oh god no wonder her was smiling last night. I hit him on the arm playfully
Riley: oh so this is the only shirt you could find.
I was kinda wondering why I felt so comforted last night. I guess it was the smell of the hoodie.
Jonah: yeah let's say that!! Welp I'll get Parker dressed and you get ready for school.
Riley: awe thanks jo!!
I gave him a little kiss on the cheek and ran to take a shower. I got out and went into my room to see jo changing park.
Riley: awe your such a sweetie. Thanks jo for helping me with park it really means a lot.
Jonah: awe anything for you ri!!

After that I got dressed (at the top). Christina gave me some of her old clothes and I was so thankful for that!! I mean all I had was just plain T-shirt's. The rest of the boys then got ready so we drove to the daycare to drop off park and then to school. While Jonah was driving bc I couldn't after last night. I checked my phone to find oh look text messages from my one and only!! Yay!! (I hope y'all know I'm being sarcastic on that😂😂😂)

Brent: hey babe last night was fun wanna do it again tonight
No Brent I would rather die to go through that shit again!!
Brent: babe??
Brent: babe I don't think I could go any harder on you for a punishment.
Brent: I guess I'll have to now. 😈

Oh yay!!
Riley: ugh!!
Corbyn: whats wrong ri?
I showed all of them the messages.
Zach: holy shit!!
Jonah:ZACHARY DEAN HERRON I WILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND RIGHT NOW IF YOU SAY ONE MORE BAD WORD!!
Zach: ugh fine dad!!
Jack: ok then....
Daniel: holy schnitzel when are you gonna like file a report or cal the police about this.
Riley: ya know what. I never had thought about that.
Corbyn: HOW HAVE YOU NOT THOUGHT ABOUT THAT FOR 3 YEARS RILEY!!???
Riley: eh who knows.
Jonah pov:
I've been really worrying more about Riley. Last night she came in and she was limping. I feel terrible if my little scared self would have just asked her out and she had said yes she wouldn't have been in this. Ugh. But I have a plan on how we're gonna get Brent in jail for good so he can't come around Riley ever again!!
While I was driving park to day care I couldn't help but look down at Riley's legs to see threw her ripped jeans bruises and scars. Damn this girl has been thru a lot!!
Riley's pov:
We got to the day care center and I asked one of the guys to take Parker in bc I was having a little difficulty with walking.
Riley: hey will 1 of you please take Parker in.
Jonah: oh it!!
Riley: thanks Jo!!
He left and I smiled.
Riley: alright why is Jonah being so nice to me.
Corbyn: your just now seeing this?
Zach: yeah ri it's been going on for a WHILE!!
Daniel: HE LIKES YOU!!
Corbyn hit Daniel on the arm.
Daniel: ouch that hurt!!
Riley: ok then... but does he really?
Jack: ARE YOU BLIND RILEY!!??
Corbyn: like yeah for real he's liked you since 6 grade!!
Riley: welp I like him too it's just I don't know how to get out of this relationship.
After i said that Jonah came back in and we headed to school. We all were walking to first period when I had to have my daily visit with bitch. Oop I mean Brent

Brent: hey baby
Riley: oh um hey b- babe
Brent: last night was fun wasn't it?!
He winked and I wanted to throw up.
Riley: oh um yeah sure!!
I looked over at Jonah and he looked super annoyed.
Brent: I have to get to class babe I'll see you tonight tho. Bye babe love you.
Riley: bye b- bab-baby.
I've never said I love you to him. I refuse. Bc there's one thing my grandma and grandpa taught me before they died. Is to never lie.
I walked away with the guys to first period.
_______skip to the end of the day________
The last bell rang and me and the boys headed out to the jeep. I got grabbed by someone but the hand felt familiar I looked up to see Brent. Ugh I guess I'm going home with Him now. Great!!
Brent took my hand into his and held it tight since I wouldn't hold it. He walked me to his truck and put me in the passenger. He walked to the driver seat and drove to his apartment. I took my phone out and texted the group.
Riley: hey guys stop looking for me Brent grabbed me and now we're going to his apartment. Don't worry I'll just walk home tonight.
Corbyn: ok but please
Daniel: DO
Jonah: NOT
zach: LET
jack: HIM
Corbyn: GET
Daniel: TOO
Jonah: FAR
Zach:!
Jack:!
Riley: ok y'all need to stop that. 😂😂
Jonah: nope sorry!!

We then made it to Brent's apartment he picked me up and carried me to his door. I didn't want to mess with him so I stayed still instead of kicking and screaming like I always do.
Jonah's pov:
We were looking for Riley everywhere when corbyn said he gotta message from her in the group.
Jonah: oh no he's gonna go too far I already know it!!
Corbyn: hey we just need to make a plan to get him in jail TONIGHT!!
Jonah: oh I have one!!
Riley's pov:
He kicked open the door pushed me against it. He sucked down my neck and took my shirt off and unclipped my bra.
________________________________Time skip brought to you by Daniels blinding       Smile 
It was now about 10 and we were still going at it. I was fully undressed and he was thrusting into me very fast. I had no clothes on screaming and crying with my arms above my head my vision was getting blurry but I didn't know why. All the sudden the door kicked open and there was cops with guns everywhere.
Cop: hey man get off of that poor girl!! Sweetie you come here.
Brent got off of me and put his arms up I ran over by the police officer and looked behind me to see Jonah running up and hugging me. I hugged him super tightly. All the sudden the only thing I remember is Jonah hugging me then everything went to a blur.
Jonah's pov:
We waited till about 9 and got super worried we called the police and told them the address. We all went inside the apartment and the cops kicked down the door. I saw Abby with tears running down her face and her arms up over her head.
The cop told her to come over by us. When I saw her I ran up to her and gave her a huge hug all of the sudden she fell into me and when I tried to let go she would fall.
Jonah: bro bro bro!! Help me we need to go to the hospital!!
Corbyn: jack quick call 9-1-1
Jack: on it!!
We called the ambulance and they got there quickly and put Riley on the bed thingy. I looked at her and was crying. I never cry!! I guess I care too much about her.
The ambulance drove off and I walked back and grabbed Parker from daniel.
Daniel came and patted me on the back.
Daniel: sorry bud we gotta head to the hospital now.
I then saw Brent with cuffs and getting into the police car.
Cop: great jop 24 years of jail!! (I have no idea what the actual numbers are but oh well)
We jumped into the Jeep and drove to the hospital. God do I hope she's ok!!