12 ⚡️

Skip to the first day of senior year:

Riley's pov:

It's the first day of senior year and I couldn't be happier. I haven't seen my parents since they left and Parker's almost 2!! Jonah and i's relationship couldn't be better he's the best "dad" in the world. The boys have been very helpful too with Parker. The boys were talking yesterday about starting a band. I told them I was fully supporting them as long as I got to be there tour manager. Corbyn and Christina are still together and so are gabby and jack. Plus Mckenna and Zach. All the girls and I have grown closer and we would always hang out together with out the boys to have some girl time.

I got up and got dressed into something simple but still my style. Jonah came into my room while I was changing he came up to me and gave me a kiss while he grabbed his shoes from my room. I got finished then quickly got my hair and shoes on. I walked over to Parker who was wide awake in her pack N play. I'm sadly still not able to afford a crib but who needs one when she's about to grow out of it and she can just stay in the pack N play. I got Parker dressed then grabbed my bag and my keys. The boys ran downstairs and jumped in the car.
Zach: ya know what I really don't wanna go today.
Riley: oh shush and keep drinking you caprisun.
Jonah: well so we have a little suprise for you Riley. But I don't think we should tell you until tonight. Right guys??
Boys: RIGHT JO!!
Riley: ugh why can't y'all tell me right now!!!!
Jonah: becauseee!!!! We want you to wait. It's probably the biggest suprise ever!!
Riley: ugh fine!!
We dropped off Parker then went to school.

Skip to lunch:

Me and the guys plus Mckenna Christina and Gabbie sat at the table we always sit at. We were all just talking till corbyn pulled something up.
Corbyn: alrighty so I need everyone at the house tonight at 6 o'clock sharp!! We have a huge suprise that we need to tell y'all!!
The girls: ok

The last bell finally rang so me and the guys got into the car went to pick up Parker and went back to the house. When we got there I went upstairs and sat on my bed with my head on the wall and Parker in my lap. I had the worst head-ache in the entire world. I didn't know why but it was bad. I scrolled through Instagram and scrolled through Jonah's while Parker looked at it with me. I came across this picture:

Parker took her pacifier out and said her first words

Parker: da-da
Riley: oh my god Parker!!
I started to cry and I yelled Jonah's name. He came running up the stairs and into my room. He saw me crying and ran over to me. I never cry so he was worried.
Riley: Parker just said her first word.
Jonah: awe that's so cute. What was it?
Riley: well I was scrolling through my insta and I saw a pic of you that you posted and Parker said da-da. I don't know wether to be worried or happy.
I started to bawl my eyes out. Jonah sat down next to me and hugged me I layed my head on his shoulder as Parker layed down onto Jonah and me both.
Jonah: its ok baby. She can think that but when ever your ready to tell her the truth you can.
Riley: your right.
He picked Parker up and faced her to were she was facing the both of us.
Jonah: hey Parker. How was your day.
Parker smiled but didn't say anything.
Jonah: nice talk parks
We got nicely interrupted by Zach and jack screaming Jonah's name.
Jonah: I have to go baby we're about to tell y'all the suprise
Riley: ok babe.

He took Parker with him and I checked the group. They told me it was time for me to come down. I walked downstairs and the girls plus Parker were all sitting on the couch. I walked over and sat by Parker while picking her up and sitting her on my lap.
Zach: so as you know we've been keeping some secrets from y'all. And the time has come to spill the tea sis!!
Corbyn: well as you know we sing. And there's been some songs we've wrote that y'all have heard. And if you haven't been checking Instagram lately you wouldn't see that there's some sort of new page that we all follow.
All the boys: WE ARE STARTING A BAND!!!!
We all got so excited. This is gonna be such a fun journey together.
Jonah: ANDDDD!!!!
Corbyn: we
Daniel: are
Zach: dropping
Jack: a
Jonah: EP
Boys: TONIGHT!!!
I got up and hugged Jonah and the rest of the guys we were all super excited and ready to be supportive.
Gabbie: so what's the EP called??
Daniel: it's called "only the beginning"
(Yeah that's right we're starting from the beginning😏😉).
Jonah: we drop it at midnight so could you guys spend the night?!
Mckenna, Christina, and gabby: yeah sure!!

We past time by going to McDonald's and going shopping when we got back to the house there manager was there and it was 11:45.

Manager: alrighty boys you ready? In 15 minutes your career will be blown up!!
Boys: we're ready.
We waited the 15 minutes and uploaded the album everywhere. We posted everywhere about the album bc it was on Spotify Apple Music and basically any music app. I got tired so I took Parker upstairs. Put Parker down and went to take a shower. I got out and put one of jonahs hoodies on and crawled into bed. A couple minutes later I was scrolling through my phone and Jonah walked through my door. He sat next to me on the bed and put his hand on my thigh. He looked over at me and kept staring till he finally said something.
Jonah: you look too good in my hoodies babe 
I put my phone down and looked at him.
Riley; and you look good shirtless and with sweatpants on.
He leaned in and kissed me. It quickly turned into a heated makeout session. I climbed on top of him to were I was straddling his lap. As the kiss went on I slowly grinded on him going faster by the minute. He kissed my kneck probably leaving hickeys. He got down to the hoodie and quickly took it off. Keeping to go on my chest down to my breasts and down more to my underwear line. Layed me down kissing my stumich and still sucking he got to my underwear line and bit his lip.
Jonah: damn baby I love it when you wear those underwear. But it's better when there off.
He slid them off and kept kissing and sucking. He then stuck two fingers inside of me and went in and out over and over again. We were both trying to keep quiet but we were still moaning messes. He pulled out and started to kiss me again. I flipped us over so I was on top and started to kiss his neck. I didnt leave any hickeys bc im not like that. I kissed down his v line to his sweatpants line. I teased him by putting my fingers slowly into his pants and taking them off.
Jonah: baby stop being a tease I wanna be inside of you ASAP!!!!
He whined till I slid them off including his boxers. He grabbed a condom and slid inside of me. He thrusted faster and faster. Us both moaning messes again at this point.
Riley: ugh d-daddy I'm gonna c-cum s-soon.
Jonah: m-me too p-princess.
He came in the condom and I came too he pulled out then picked me up. He carried me to the bathroom and started a shower. He kissed me very passionately and got in with my legs around his waist. We got out and got dressed for bed. I checked the time and it was 4 am. I was tired so I went to my bed and layed down soon after Jonah layed down next to me and I cuddled into his chest. We said goodnight and I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

________________________________________________________________

Wow that was a long chapter. But a lot happened 😂😂 Riley and Jonah had there first take at sex. I felt so uncomfortable writing that lol. But can someone please tell me if there still reading any of my story's. Like I feel no one is reading them.

Bye loves xoxo❤️