3🤞

We arrived at the hospital and we all ran to the front desk.
Jonah: were is Riley Paige?
Lady: room 567
Jonah: thank you.
We all ran to the room and busted through the door to see Riley laying in the hospital bed in a coma.
Doctor: she is in a coma but we don't know how long it will last. If she doesn't wake up in the next 48 hours then we will have to call it. Do any of you know the parents of her?
Corbyn: oh umm her parents left her and moved out.
Doctor: oh my poor thing. Welp she's all yours.

I walked to Riley with tears running down my face. The girl that I am in love with is now in a coma. And if she doesn't wake up in the next two days then she's gone forever.
Zach: hey bro we're gonna go back to the house. Parker needs to be put down for bed and we gotta get to school tmr. You can stay here if you want.
Jonah: yeah I'll just stay here.
Corbyn: ok.
Daniel: bye hoenah
Jack: bye yonah (Mckenna calls him that 😂)
Jonah: bye guys.

Once the guys left I sat down by Riley held her hand and basically pored my heart out to her. I told her how beautiful she was and how much I love her.
Riley's pov:
Why can't I move?
Why can't I talk?
I wanna tell Jonah how much he means to me and that I like him. I wanna be out of this dumb coma!! I'm trying to find my strength but it's getting more harder.
________________________________
_________Time skip brought to you by jacks sunburn__________________________________________________________

Jonah's pov:
It's been awhile since the guys left. I had my head Down on the bed when I felt my hand squeezed by something I look up to see Riley's eyes start to flutter open.
Riley: oh hey Jonah.
Jonah: Riley!! How are you doing.
Riley sat up.
Riley: ouch
I could tell how much pain she was in. It hurt me to see it.
Riley: oh yeah Jonah. I like you too I've had a crush on you since freshman year. You've been so helpful to me and I couldn't ask for someone better.
I got up and kissed her she kissed back.
Riley: I love you Jonah marais
Jonah: I love you too Riley Paige.
The doctor came in.
Doctor: oh look who's awake. Welp you are now free to go home. You just need to come back in a couple of weeks for a check up that's all.
Riley: thanks doc.

I filled out the papers for Riley's release. And I called corbyn to come get us. A couple minutes later corbyn arrived and i carried Riley in since she can't really walk.
Riley: hey can we grab some McDonald's
Corbyn: you just got out of a coma and you want mcdonalds?
Jonah: oh my Riley. Welp corbyn you heard the girl McDonalds here we come.
We stopped at McDonald's and got food for us and the rest of the boys. And went home. When we got home I carried Riley  into the living room to see all the guys in the living room.
Jack: hey welcome home ri!!
He got up and the guys all hugged her.
Riley: we brought food!!
Zach: ooh yay!!
Riley's pov:
We all ate then Jonah carried me  upstairs and I jumped into the bath to reduce the pain in my legs since I couldnt really walk. I got out and felt a lot more better lol. I then walked into my room to see park wide awake in her crib. I grabbed some clothes and grabbed Parker then went into Jonah corbyn and Zach's room to see corbyn playing league, Zach asleep and Jonah on his phone.
Jonah: oh hey ri hey Parker.
Corbyn: sup broskies
Zach: can y'all please shut up!! I'm tryna sleep.
Riley: welp someone didn't get there nap.
I went over and sat next to Jonah with Parker in my arms still. I layed down next to him and watched while he scrolled through his Instagram. Till corbyn turned around in his chair.
Corbyn: ooh so what's all of this about.
Jonah: what are you talking bout?
Corbyn: you two are basically cuddling
Jonah looked down at me snuggled into his chest.
Jonah: it kinda does look like that doesn't it.
Corbyn: umm yeah!!
Jonah: welp Riley. Will you be my girlfriend?
Riley: I would be happy to Jonah!!
Zach: ok that's cute.
I looked over to see Zach sitting up and scrolling through his phone.
Corbyn: welp I'm going to bed night guys.
Zach: same bro.
Riley: I gotta go too Parker's gettin cranky. Plus it's 3 in the morning.
Jonah: yeah we should probably go to sleep. Night ri night park.
Riley: night hoenah
Jonah: oh is that what your gonna start calling me ok then. Night red head.
Riley: oh no you didn't!!
Jonah: oh yes I did.
I giggled and left the room. I put Parker down and then hopped into bed and fell asleep quickly.