9🌹

Skip to Sunday night hehe:

Me and Jonah have been just sitting around watching Netflix and cuddling all day. Zach, jack and corbyn have been planning to ask the girls out. And I actually have no idea what Daniels been doing all day.

It finally came down to Zach asking Mckenna to the prom. He texted her to meet up at there place when she got there she was wondering why Zach was in a tux. He went to the other room to grab the flowers while Daniel grabbed his guitar. And the boys started to sing there song they wrote "in too deep" to Mckenna.
Zach: Mckenna Vowels, will you go to the dance with me?
Mckenna: YES!!!!
After that Mckenna left and we were all in the Jeep on our way to Christina and Gabbie's shared house. We got there and I knocked on the door.
Christina: hey Riley!! What are you doing here?
Gabby: oh hey Riley!!
Riley: welp there are two very special boys that would like to ask the two of you something.
I then called the guys over here and they sang one of there songs they wrote "these girls" and Christina and gabby were smiling so much. The boys finished and corbyn and Zach walked up to them with roses.
Corbyn and jack: will you go to the dance with me?
Christina and gabby: YES!!!
They hugged each other and we then left. I got tired so I walked up stairs and set Parker down in her bed then got in mine. I layed down when sleep quickly took my body over.