6 😬

i woke up the next morning ofcourse to just run to the bathroom and puke my guts out. love that!! when i was finished with that i went to my room to see jonah up and with parker in his arms. i just leaned on the door frame and looked at them. ugh!! hes the perfect dad!!! i walked up to the two and stood next to jonah with my head on his shoulder.

Jonah: good morning beautiful

he said that as he kissed me.

Riley: morning baby

i went to my closet and grabbed a shirt then went to jonahs closet and grabbed some sweatpants and put them on i then went back in the room to see jonah getting ready and putting his shirt on.

Jonah: looking good in those sweatpants ri ri

Riley: thanks Jo

Jonah: heres a hoodie too

Riley: awe thanks babe!!

we went to go wake up the rest of the house i went into j, C, and Z's room first to see jonahs clothes everywhere with corbyns gaming things all over the place and just zachs clutter everywhere. How do they live like this? i then went into jack and daniels room and started laughing bc they were already awake bc the beds were made and all there clothes were nicely folded.

Daniel: why you laughing ri

Riley: bc yalls rooms are so so SO differant

Jack: oh we know

i went to the messy peoples rooms and hit zach and corbyn with pillows to wake up while jonah got parker ready for daycare with a bath then putting her in a cute dress since it was wednesday ( no we dont wear pink). i got the two idiots up and toldem we leave in 5 mins. i then remembered i have ISS today.

Riley: DONT FORGET GUYS I WONT BE AT CLASS TODAY!!! I GOT ISS!!! FUN!!

Jonah: YA KNOW YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP GETTING INTO TROUBLE!!

Riley: OH WELL A GIRLS GOTTA DO WHAT SHES GOTTA DO!!!

the guys all got ready and i grabbed park from Jo and we got into the car and headed to the daycare. i found mrs hannah to talk to her.

Riley: so i took your advice and took the test last night...

Mrs. Hannah: so what did it say?

RIley: im pregnant

Mrs. Hannah: oh my!! are you happy?

i shook my head no and a tear fell down Mrs. Hannah pulled me into a hug and told me it was going to be ok.

Mrs. Hannah; now you go to school and be happy we will take care of parker like always!!

Riley: bye thank you

i walked out and jonah was waiting by the car with the guys inside he saw me wipe away my tear and hugged me tightly.

Jonah: its gonna be ok babe we will get through this as one!!

our special moment got ruined by zach honking the horn and me jumping.

Zach: SORRY TO RUIN THE MOMENT BUT WE GOTTA GET TO SCHOOL BITCHES!!

Riley: ZACHARY DEAN HERRON!!!

i took my slide off and held it in the air. i got in the car and hit him with it.

Riley: NO BAD WORDS!!!

Zach: OK MOM!!

we drove to school and i said bye to the boys while i walked off to the ISS room and started to color.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jonahs Pov: we said goodbye to riley and we walked to class. I hate it when she gets in to trouble bc then we cant see her till after school.

Me and the boys were walking to class in silence till corbyn broke the silence.

Daniel: so whats up with you and Ri?

Jack: did you finally ask her out???

Jonah: OMG did i never tell yall??

jack: no bro you kinda didnt

Jonah: oh well i asked her out a couple of weeks ago i guess you can say.

Daniel: bro your finally dating your crush!!

Jonah: yeah bro!! I guess I finally am!!

Jack: ya know and Corbyn and I have been trying to get these girls.

Jonah: who bro!!

Corbyn: Christina

Jack: Gabbie

Jonah: brooo!!!!! You guys would be perfect together!!

Zach: hey I've got my eyes on a cutie!!!

Daniel: bro who!!??

Zach: McKenna

Jonah: VOWELS!!??

Zach: yup!!

Jonah: well y'all need to ask them to the dance!! Bc im asking Riley Friday night.

Zach: oh I will trust me!!

Corbyn and jack: same here bro!!

We all walked to class and the last bell finally rung and we went to the parking lot to see Riley. I saw her and she ran up to me and jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist.
Riley: ugh ive missed you baby!!
Jonah: I missed you too babe.
We jumped into the Jeep grabbed Parker and went back home. We watched some movies and Riley and Parker fell asleep on me.
Jonah: hey jack could you grab Parker and take her to her room and put her back down.
Jack: yeah I got you bro.
I grabbed Riley and put her legs around mine then set her down on my bed. I layed down next to her and layed back down with my hands around her waist. Ugh I love her too much. ❤️

________________________________________________________________
Hehe I'll post the next chapter today my toe hurts like hell bc I got surgery on it for the 3rd time and I'm writing instead of taking care of it!! Bye loves❤️❤️