7😖

I woke up the next morning and got Parker ready then got myself ready letting Jonah sleep. I just put my hair in a bun and threw on some of jonahs clothes (The pic at the top is Jonah's outfit that you wore lol) . Today was my last day in ISS finally!! I woke Jonah up along with the rest of the boys. I then had a sudden feeling of morning sickness. Ugh I have to live with this for 9 months. I got done and brushed my teeth then went to the kitchen and just grabbed whatever I saw. I went upstairs to Parker and put her in her seat and the boys finally came out and got in.
Jonah: morning babe
Riley: morning
I got in and did the daily. Then drove to school. I went to the ISS room and started on my papers today I had to write all the rules down for ISS but mr. Herron said if I do it quickly he'll grab my paint from the art room and let me finish the bathrooms in the ISS hall. I was super excited. I finished the papers. And grabbed my paints. I locked the bathroom door and started by just sketching a design then coloring it. By the time I was done the bell rang for the end of the day. I grabbed my stuff and put the paints away and went to my car to see all of the boys. I hugged Jonah and jumped in to drive to the daycare then back home.

I was upstairs alone with just Jonah and Parker in my room.
Riley: I think I'm ready to tell the boys about my pregnancy.
Jonah: ok.
I walked down with Parker and Jonah and told them to sit on the couch. I called the rest of the guys down here. They all came and sat of the couch.
Riley: alrighty so there's something I need to tell you all and it's very important.
Corbyn: ooh spill!!
Riley: I'm pregnant
Everyone looked at Jonah and he was wide eyed while looking at them.
Jonah: IM STILL A VIRGIN!!!!
Jack: wait then who's the dad!!??
Riley: Brent's....
everyone was shocked.
Riley: but... I decided what I'm gonna do with the baby. I'm giving it to The sunny side up orphanage.
Jonah got up and hugged me bc I was crying.
Jonah: it's ok baby girl it's all your choice.
The rest of the guys got up and hugged me too.
Riley: I'm gonna be ok guys. But can we go get some food I'm hungry.
Jonah: I'll postmate lol
Riley: thank you!!
We sat around and watched a movie then ate the food. I got tired and fell asleep on Jonah.
Jonah's pov:
I looked down to see a sleepy Riley and took a pic to post on snap I picked her up and put her down on her bed and got in behind her and quickly the darkness took me over.