18☺️

1 month later:

Tour was THE BEST!! Me and Jonah are still engaged but aren't getting married till graduation. Wich is in 6 months. Yes we are still in school and the guys and the band is doing great actually. Parker is getting bigger by the day and we finally got her potty trained and in a bed. oh yeah and jack and Zach awee maddly in love and it is noticed. They told the fans and there all true limelight's bc there supporting the decision.

I am recently in 8 period with Jonah's hand on my thigh and my head down on the desk. We weren't doing anything so I turn my head to face Jonah and he looked at me and raised his head saying sup. I did the same and laughed. I sat up and grabbed my phone. The bell finally rang so I grabbed my bag and Jonah grabbed my hand as we walked to the car. The guys finally met us up and we got in. When I reached the day care daniel walked in and got
Parker. We went home and I went straight up to my room and layed down. I was exhausted my eyes quickly closed and I fell asleep in a snap. 

Jonah's pov:
Wow it's really been a month since I proposed to the love of my life. It's been amazing!! Our wedding is in 6 months wich is the night after graduation. I'm pumped!!
I recently had Parker in my lap while I was eating some food. I finished and went to the couch while Parker climbed over and sat on my lap while I scrolled through insta. I saw a bunch of fan edits from the vid of me proposing to Riley. I smiled and looked down at Parker. She grabbed the phone out of my hand and clicked the like button. I laughed and searched up #jiley and #ronah. I always search it up bc it makes me happy seeing all the amazing edits fans I looked down to see that Parker took the phone out of my hand and started to like a bunch of things. I laughed at her. I took the phone back and we watched the edits together. She would mumble something every time we watched one but one of them I actually heard her clear. "Mama dada so pwetty" I was in total awe. I laid down on the couch and turned the TV on while Parker climbed onto my chest. I watched some Harry Potter and looked down to see Parker dead asleep. I kept her on my chest and went upstairs to see Riley just laying on the bed still in her clothes from today asleep out cold. I laughed at the two and changed Parker's clothes then put her down. I grabbed on of my hoodies and went over to Riley and Undid her clothes and bra and put the hoodie on her. I picked her up and sat her under the blanket and got in with her. When I got she cuddled up to me and I fell asleep.