13🍼

I woke up to Jonah kissing me. I opened my eyes and pulled away.
Riley: welp that's the best way I've ever been woken up.
I giggled while I said that.
Jonah: ugh that giggle kills me baby. But we have to get up we have an hour till school.

Right after Jonah said that I got up and went to my dresser. I then heard daniel zach Corbyn banging on our door and trying to wake up zach screaming "OPEN UP ITS IMPORTANT!!" I grabbed a hoodie and threw it on while Jonah got on some underwear and sweatpants. I opened the door and they all started screaming at once.
Jonah: ok what the hell is it. Zach go first.
Zach: OUR EP IS #1 ON THE APPLE MUSIC CHARTS!!
Jonah: BRO NO WAY!!
I then heard jack scream from the other room.
Jack: ok I'm up now!!
Riley: y'all this is absolutely amazing!!! Buttt I kinda have to get dressed and ready for school.

I got up while Jonah got Parker dressed then he got dressed. I put on my outfit (at the top) and curled my hair. I grabbed Parker and my bag and Jonah got the other guys in the car with the girls. I drove to the daycare while Daniel dropped Parker off then went to school.

Skip to 8 period:

I was in 8 period at the time while we had the same sub that we did last time. God I hated this bitch!! she always sends me to the office for no absolute reason. ugh!! i decided to just sit by jonah the period and not talk to anyone else but the boys. The period ended and I ran with the boys to my car and we drove to the daycare then we decided to go to Olive Garden to celebrate the EP hitting number 1. We ate and laughed our heads. Jonah looked over at Parker then.
Jonah: hey babe Parker doesn't look to good. 
I looked over at Parker and it looked like she had a fever and was about to puke.
Riley: your right. Can you check her please.
Jonah checked her and said she had a fever so we wrapped up dinner and parks refused to eat so we knew she was sick. We then went home and I was walking to the couch with Parker in my arms till she threw up all over me.
Riley: ugh Parker!! You got it all over me.
I looked down and she was crying and her face was flushed. I ran her to the sink and started the water. Soon after I got her undressed Jonah came downstairs and saw me then ran to me.
Jonah: awe babe are you ok?
Riley: yeah I'm fine I just need to go get in the shower or something could you wash her off please??
Jonah: yeah of course.
I ran upstairs while Jonah washed Parker off and making her happy. I jumped in the shower then got out and put one of Jos hoodies on. I walked downstairs to see Parker wrapped up in a towel on jonahs lap watching Harry Potter together. I couldn't help but stand and watch in awe.
Jonah: oh hey baby. You good??
Riley: yeah. I'm gonna get her a doctors appointment tmrw. This is the first time she's ever been sick. I finished and hung up on the doctor. Jonah carried Parker upstairs while I followed him. He put Parker in the pack n play and I layed down into my bed with Jonah coming right after me. I layed down on his chest and fell asleep quickly.