10💔

Skip 9 months:

It's been about 9 months now. The dance was amazing!! It was maybe the best night of my life!! Me and Jonah are still together and he couldn't be sweeter. My pregnancy is basically over bc I am now sitting in the hospital after giving birth to her. Yes it's a her. We already made up our minds about the orphanage so I told the doctors I didn't want to even see it. I didn't want to get attached then not want to give it up. I can't even afford to have another baby on my hands bc Parker was now 14 months. And she just started to crawl. Jack and Zach drove the baby to the orphanage while I was in the back with Jonah. We told her that her name was Aaliyah ranae Frantzich. We then left while mrs. Rainey. Mckenna's mom took her into the nursery at Sunny Side Up orphanage. I left and we went home. I grabbed Parker and me and Jonah went to Olive Garden. Bc it was our 10 month anniversary. We ate then went to get the boys some ice cream since they really wanted to come with us. We went back to the house gave the boys some ice cream and went upstairs to Jonah's shared room with corbyn and Zach. Jonah went over to the gaming station and started to play fort nite while I played with Parker. I checked my phone and it was Sunday night. Tmrw was the first day of junior year.
Riley: babe. Tmrw is the first day of school. I totally forgot.
Jonah: oh yeah. We should probably get to bed.
Riley: yeah lemme go put Parker down.