16😘

4 months later
"BABEEEEE" Jonah said as I was on my phone ignoring him bc it was funny. "BABBYYYYYY WHY YOU GOTTA DO ME LIKE THISS" Jonah whined. "Yes Jonah what would you like." I said. "Hey it's daddy to you" I laughed at his comment and snuggled into him. He smiles and kissed my forehead.

Tours been going great so far actually. But sadly tonight was the last show. I had to stop cuddling with Jonah and go to there sound check. I grabbed Parker and we walked inside the concert hall. I sat down in the wings of the stage and played with Parker. Today was her 2 birthday and the guys had something planned for her. The boys finally finished there sound check and we went back to the bus so we can eat. We are and I put Parker in her bday outfit (ITS AT THE TOP) a fan made it for us bc they know almost everything about Parker. The thing is they think she's my baby. Wich I guess is kinda true but not. I put my outfit on and the guys were finally ready. We went out to the concert hall again and got ready for the meet and great. I stayed in the corner with Parker Incase people wanted to see me or something. Jonah got a bunch of gifts for Parker. I was so happy that they all care about her.  The boys got finished and we went back to there dressing room. I warmed them up and they stretched. The video went on and they went out to perform. I sat in the wings with Parker in my lap. The boys were in the middle of taking you. When they finished they stopped and started talking.
"So as you know I have a beautiful girlfriend and she has a beautiful baby and that's baby's birthday is today. And I have a special present for my beautiful girlfriend. "Jonah says into the mic. "SO RILEY AND OARKER GET YOUR BUTTS OUT HERE." Zach screams. I got up and Parker started running to Jonah since she heard her name. The fans all awed and I walked out there. All the fans were videoing and I had absolutely no idea why. Corbyn and jack brought two chairs for me and Parker. We sat and Daniel came out with his guitar. He started to play the song that Jonah asked me out with. I had tears streaming down my face and I was smiling so big. They finished the song and Jonah pulled a box out of his pocket. He got down on one knee and took my hand I stood up and put my hand over my mouth in shock.
"Riley. Ever since I met you I had a huge crush on you. I was too scared to say anything so i never asked you out and that was a mistake. We've been dating for almost 2 years now and I couldn't be happier about it. So Riley Kate. Will you do the honors and make me the happiest man in the world."

"Will you marry me?"