19🥡

Jonah's pov:
I woke up with Riley already getting ready and getting dressed. I guess I was staring too long bc she turned around and yelled at me. "Jonah!! Stop staring at me!!" She yells at me. "Sorry baby girl your just way too beautiful" I said getting up and hugging her waist from behind. "Well thanks babe but you gotta get ready!!" She said. I got up and went to the closet. I pulled out some black ripped jeans and a yellow plain hoodie. I looked over at Riley's outfit to see her wearing yellow and black camp pants with a black plain shirt. She had her hair up in a messy bun and her white high top converse. I went over to Parker and got her dressed in some yellow too to surprise Riley. She went downstairs and I finished with Parker. I grabbed her and her stuff. I walked downstairs and grabbed my bag. I saw Riley and she was in awe. She grabbed her phone and handed it to Daniel. Daniel took our pic and we headed out the door. I posted the picture to instagram (act like it's there outfits and it's Jonah Riley and Parker instead of the ace family) (the pic is at the top bc my thing wont lemme use it in the paragraph)

Liked by: rileykate, seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic, and 136,435 others
Jonah marais
Two prettiest princesses ❤️😍👑💍

Comments:
rileykate: ❤️💍
Fan1: y'all are cute!!!
Fan2: omg!!! That's goals!!💘💘💘
Hater:...🤢

_-_

We finished school and I went to the car to see the boys already out there. "We ready?" I ask. They all nod there heads. Zach goes to chick fil A before we go to the daycare. We order then get Parker and we finally make our way home. I eat then go upstairs and take a shower. When I get out I hear Parker screaming like a maniac. When I go to check on her I see Daniel picking her up out of her crib. I stand there in awe. He starts bouncing her up and down and she calms down. "Thanks bestie" I say as I walk over to my closet. "Welcome ri" he says leaving so I can change. I put on one of Jonah's shirts and my black volleyball shorts. I walk downstairs with Parker on my hip. I sit with the rest of the guys on the couch. Jack takes Parker out of my hands and she snuggled up to him. "I don't know why she likes y'all better than me" I say laughing. "Oh well" jack says looking down at Parker.